Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stateline Tack

Go down 
+5
Kidd Kuhlmann
stockman
Triple J Quarter Horses
emma&slim09
Bucks&Blues
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 1:32 pm

I just have to tell all the Texas people that ya'll definately need to go to your local PetSmarts! The one nearest to me (Mesquite) is giving the stuff away.

Im never lucky enough to find really good deals at the right time, and I got a ton of them Sunday.

I bought a Mayatex saddle pad for $5! Ive been eyeballing it forever for Vegas and me. THe original price was like $59. I almost fell over when the cashier rang it up. I would put up a pic of it, but it almost seems stupid!

Then I bought 2 Robinhoods slinkies, they are usually around $65 to $75, and she rang them up for only a penny each. I actually asked her to re-scan it just to make sure.

Sorry, I just got too excited about my buys because I never get that lucky!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 1:35 pm

Wow, too bad I don't have any money. I'd be there in a heart beat. Was alot of the stuff already picked over? Or is there still some good stuff?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 1:41 pm

im GOING TONIGHT! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 1:49 pm

When I was there, they had boxes of stuff just piled up. You had to dig, but not for very long at all.

I would go later about 2 hours before they close so you wont have to deal with people trying to take your basket! Plus you would have time to look.

I went down the isle that had the saddle pads and slinkies too.

Oh and I got a Wranlger fly sheet too, they were normally $70, and I got it for $20. I like the Wrangler stuff, its real tough and can hande Vegas and her non lady like ways.

You should definately go Lindsey, and take your gift cards too.

Why arent you at school?? I just noticed that.

Lol, my original post sounds like spam...
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 2:21 pm

My daughter went to the South Bend IN Petsmart last weekend and it wasn't that great a deal yet. Your buys sound fantastic! I'm really jealous! I'll go back this weekend and check again- maybe they have marked down some more.
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 2:43 pm

I think this one over here is that way because they are sooo un-organized that its funny. They have the equine section, but not one person there could help or answer ANY question about a horse. Even the store manager doesnt know anything. There is stuff all over the place. Boxes of stuff everywhere. It looks like a giant tack shop threw up in there.

One time I took a halter up to the cashier to get a price check cause there was no tag on it or sticker on the shelf, and the girl at the register says, " Oh that is such a pretty halter!" I said thanks, and asked her to scan it, she did and told me the price. Then she asked if there were any more left cause she wanted one for her DOG too. She threw me through a loop there. I just giggled and said yep.

I shouldnt laugh, she didnt know any better, and I guess they could look a little similar to a dog harness, from a non horse person point of view.
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 2:51 pm

That's funny. You know I would have laughed! Hmmm we gotta go up there before everything is sold out. I'll talk to my mom and see if we can go later this week.

Hey, the farrier is coming out to the barn Saturday at around 11 for Emma and Slim. If you need your's done I'm sure he would do it.
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 2:55 pm

double post
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 3:24 pm

I went by the one here and they only had a few things on sale and it wasn't that great...BUT there was a guy taking down magazines and the rack they were on so MAYBE if I go back in a few days things will be Cheap!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 4:00 pm

Hmmm....any deals online yet?
As of like, a week or two ago, our store (TX) didn't have any super deals.
But I'm planning to finally buy:
Pro Choice boots
Sleazy
Maybe another, nicer everyday pad for western
Every color of polo wraps I can afford!!
Back to top Go down
B3

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 5:02 pm

Hey, B&B, do they have any more Robinhoods at yours, of did you buy them out?? If they do, do you think I could get you to buy me a couple XL's and ship them to me? Robinhoods are THE BEST!!!! I'll pay in advance for the shipping and all...wow, a penny each!!! Geez, you should buy 'em all and sell them at horseshows!!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 8:48 pm

Thats what I would doo! haha

I need a petsmart here! The closest one is um...3 hrs away or more!! AHHHH

O and the halter/harness thing? we used to ALWAYS put my friends halters on her labs and samoyed and hook them up to the wagon on their "harnesses" hah!!

GUESS WHAT i just remembered!!! I"M GOING TO THE TOWN WITH PETSMART this weekend, it BETTER be on sale here! AH i'm excited!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 9:51 pm

Baymare- I just got back from PetSmart, I was looking at more stuff and all the Robinhoods are gone, but they still had the Sleazy SLeepware brand. I got a few of those, and they charged me $2 for them. I wont complain a bit about that price either.

Let me know if you want some of those and I will pick them up for you. They didnt have solids, they had a few zebra prints and some bright wild color block thing like hot pink, neon green, yellow and all that wild stuff. Oh and they had flames and some others too.

Just let me know!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 10:05 pm

Bucks&Blues

Pick some up for me, varies sizes I dont care what colors! Id take about 2 of every size!
Any nice pads left? Ill pay for it all! PLEASE!!!!!

I went to ours and they were only 25 percent off. They said a local tack shop is going to by their stuff.
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 10:54 pm

Candas, when is the next time you're going? Will you look at the English saddles to see how much they are? I told my mom about it and she's thought it was cool, but said we couldn't get anything because of vet day and board is due. Which is all gonna cost a lot. So who knows, I really need a job now. Lol
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2007, 8:17 am

Definitely, you people with deals like that need to be buying everything in sight!! I'm not kidding! An unopened sleazy sleepwear or robin hood is going to fetch a ton of money on Ebay and they are so easy to send! You could make a lot of money. Emma and Slim, that's how you could make some money, that's for sure! I think I'm going to call the South Bend Petsmart and see what thier deals are now. You guys are getting me excited!
Back to top Go down
CatB

CatB

Number of posts : 26

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2007, 11:03 am

I hit the local Stateline store a couple weeks ago when I first heard about the sale. I got a TON of stuff, plus they had some things mismarked but still gave me the 30% off. I decided I needed MORE stuff and went back last week, but things were already pretty well picked over, so I only ended up with another haynet. Everything goes to 50% off on April 1st. I imagine about the only things left will be socks and Twinkle glitter. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2007, 12:24 pm

Now everyone needs Like a Star @ heaven Twinkle glitter Like a Star @ heaven lol!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2007, 3:17 pm

haha I'm so calling my store its 40 minutes away but it willl be worth the trip! cheers I hope their having a sale *crosses fingers*

haha just called they're having a sale next thursday!!!!!!! whoop whoop!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2007, 6:04 pm

AH, good idea! I'm going to go call in a couple min! I'll be VERY dissapointed if we aren't..ugh
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2007, 9:09 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid

Just called PetsMart.....they don't carry State Line Tack here! affraid affraid affraid They said I would have to go to the cities (6 hrs away)

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2007, 8:22 pm

Well I finally made it to our Petsmart today and I was certainly expecting better deals after hearing about other peoples buys! It was still only 30% off and they are closing May 15 but everything is already very picked over. I was hoping at the very least to pick up everyday supplies like fly spray or hoof picks but all that was gone. What I really wanted was 1 penny Robin Hoods LOL!! I got a few shampoos and my duaghter got some English spurs. I also got some Pepi Neck Sweat lotion. Has anyone ever used this? I wonder if it's any good.
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2007, 3:08 am

Stockman~

Did they even have Robinhoods left? Our store is HUGE, and so unorganized that they just price it at whatever.

Im NEVER lucky enough to get deals like this, but for once it fell in my lap. I guarentee it wont happen again either.

I refuse to go back there for at least 6 months, they already know my name and what Im there for.

The store manager said that on the last day of the sale, they are going to have a "name your price" sale.

I would go, but almost everything is gone and wiped out. There are a few things, but I dont know what they are scratch .

Maybe you can check back the last day and see if they go down even more on the prices?
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2007, 9:24 am

No they didn't have any hoods left and I just bought new ones anyway!! I just wanted a deal!! I will go back in about a month but I doubt they will have anything unless they ship leftovers in from another store that's already closed. They don't seem to be having trouble getting rid of stoff even at 30% off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stateline Tack
Page 1 of 1