Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stateline Tack

Go down 
+4
REINING CHICK
7cedars
jools
Bluejay
8 posters
AuthorMessage
B2

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2007, 8:33 pm

Is going to be closing!!! even the online stuff keep an eye out.

PetSmart | Press Room | The Facts
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2007, 9:02 pm

I cannot resist a bargan... bounce I will have to keep an eye on that....pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
jools

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 2:40 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey you guys are real lucky bounce Bargains No They don'y stock tack here in store Exclamation Another reason right there for a U.S. trip Exclamation Suspect Exclamation
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 7:47 am

I'll be dang. Wonder why?
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 1:55 pm

well that sucks, it was nice to just pop in petsmart and get some horesy stuff. plus they where cheaper then the tack/feed stores
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 2:18 pm

Sad Figures Im broke!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2007, 4:03 pm

wow yea I think eversince they were taken over by petsmart it went down hill-- thanks for the heads up I'm looking to upgrade my tack! cheers
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 10:00 pm

I stopped in to the Petsmart/State Line in Madison after work today. Nothing is on mega-clearance yet. I bought a couple essentials and when I was checking out asked the girl if State Line was going to close. She said that yes, it would be going out when the store was remodeled in the summer. Mad The stuff won't be on close-out til a month or two. I'll be watching for that though so I can stock up! I'm sure they'll get picked over quickly when it does happen though.... Darn, they were so handly for me to stop in quick, close to my work and all... Sad
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 12:55 am

AHHHH Danged it! Now I'll have to pay sky high prices for my stuff or drive an hour to Sergeants! Darn, Darn, Darn! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
jools

Number of posts : 168

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 4:20 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven OOOOOHHHH Cindy SEARGENTS Dancing An HOUR was it pale Let me see scratch this sado travelled 9hrs on a plane arrived 22.00hrs DFW No shop shut had to sleep 8hrs & then bounce bounce bounce Visited the store Arrow Exclamation Best of all arrived for opening at 9am alien had to be CARRIED out at 4pm Exclamation Exclamation Suspect Exclamation
Sorry my MAD humour strikes again albino MADDEST of all geek I then did it all again the next year Exclamation Exclamation cyclops
Best HOLIDAY EVER cat monkey This year it has to be some shows Wink So guys IDEAS please What a Face Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stateline Tack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stateline Tack   Stateline Tack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stateline Tack
Page 1 of 1