Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And here's a pic of the black colt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

And here's a pic of the black colt Empty
PostSubject: And here's a pic of the black colt   And here's a pic of the black colt Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 7:55 pm

he'll be 30 days old next week.

And here's a pic of the black colt 3-24-07-04
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: And here's a pic of the black colt   And here's a pic of the black colt Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 8:47 pm

Awwwww! what a cutie! his mom....*drool* love her head!

are these your horses?
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: And here's a pic of the black colt   And here's a pic of the black colt Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 11:28 pm

Adorable! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: And here's a pic of the black colt   And here's a pic of the black colt Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 10:45 am

WOW.. What a cutie even if he is a boy... king Looks like he should have been a girl.... lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: And here's a pic of the black colt   And here's a pic of the black colt Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 1:53 pm

Yeah, Bluejay, that's sort of what I was thinking too. Larry told me this morning, he'll price the colt but if he doesn't go anywhere that's okay, too. He wants to make a calf roping horse out of him, and the sucker should be able to scoot and boot for sure. He wants straight colts, no fillies whatsoever... ropers... hummm!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: And here's a pic of the black colt   And here's a pic of the black colt Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2007, 8:53 pm

Well, he got himself a pretty boy that is for sure.. I had a colt once that everybody said "OH WHAT A CUTE FILLY" lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: And here's a pic of the black colt   And here's a pic of the black colt Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2007, 3:06 am

Bluejay, I'll have to be sure and tell Larry to call him Pretty Boy... he'll get a big kick out of that, and knowing Larry, he'll probably do it.

I swear, every time I see the picture of your stallion, I see my paint stud. I have got to take a picture of his head shot and put it on here for you to see... their heads are exactly the same...I hope my old guy is doing well and breeding lots of mares... don't wanna talk about it, so don't ask... I don't, can't bear to hear something went wrong, ya know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And here's a pic of the black colt   And here's a pic of the black colt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And here's a pic of the black colt
Page 1 of 1