Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Noble's Surgery Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Noble's Surgery Update Empty
PostSubject: Noble's Surgery Update   Noble's Surgery Update Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 8:26 pm

Noble made it through surgery ok. They removed a tumor that weighed over ten pounds and was one foot long. Both testicles were very damaged, so he is now a happy gelding!

While it was a tumor, it was not what they originally thought and they're really not sure what it is. So, a biopsy sample is being sent to U of A and I will anxiously be awaiting the pathology report. Everything is really riding on what that says. I'm just praying that it isn't something that will spread, or has already...

He's doing really well now and is very stable, had no problem waking up. No immediate sign of infection. So, Noble will probably be staying at Doc's place until atleast Wednesday, given that he continues to recover properly.

So happy he's ok right now, just need to get through the next few days and the pathology report safely...
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Noble's Surgery Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble's Surgery Update   Noble's Surgery Update Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 9:09 pm

Good news.. I hope it turns out to be nothing.. POOR GUY.. Crying or Very sad Bless his heart.. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses

Noble's Surgery Update
Page 1 of 1