Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What type of shavings are best?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

What type of shavings are best? Empty
PostSubject: What type of shavings are best?   What type of shavings are best? Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 10:45 am

I'm headed to a clinic and barrel races next weekend for three days! Anywho, I was wondering what type of shavings are best, I know there are some bad ones but its been a while since I've boughten them I don't remember which ones?

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What type of shavings are best?   What type of shavings are best? Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 8:24 pm

Fir or pine. They are not dusty, nice and clean and will break down on the earth when they are laid to rest.. cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: What type of shavings are best?   What type of shavings are best? Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 1:04 pm

Its all a personal preference, but I use the the kind that are fine. I dont like the big flaky chunks, you waste more. The fine ones are kind of like cat litter. It really soaks up the pee and they last longer. Hope this helps and good luck racing! Oh, and take some pictures : )
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What type of shavings are best?   What type of shavings are best? Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 2:29 pm

Yes, Pictures are a MUST!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of shavings are best?   What type of shavings are best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What type of shavings are best?
Page 1 of 1