Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time is flying and it's won't be long now

Go down 
+3
Kidd Kuhlmann
Triple J Quarter Horses
Bluejay
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Time is flying and it's won't be long now Empty
PostSubject: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2009, 10:12 pm

My big paint mare is getting huge.. UGH.. She needs to hold off at least 3 weeks.. According to her utter she will. But, her belly has dropped.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 3:59 pm

All right Lets get that camera in working order BEFORE we even get started with this foaling thing, we want all your ducks in a row!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 9:24 pm

lol! I still have some time. Course, time is flying by so fast it feels like it could be the 1st of the year already.... riding And, you already know my camera doesn't work in the barn.. I will have to hang my pink blanket out pretty soon though.. pray pray pray Every one needs to pray for COLOR...... cheering
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 9:06 pm

I'm wanting a BLACK baby - with some chrome please....I've got a maiden mare who will be 330 on January 1...woohoo! I'd prefer for her to hold until 340 at least...but she is MISERABLE already...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:30 pm

Cant wait to see all those baby pics
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 10:55 pm

Well, a Freckles/Gun baby is guaranteed to be sorrel or chestnut, so I'm just hoping for a filly and a Sandy/Gun baby is probably going to be bay, although I would like to give me a buckskin at some point. I'd like a filly there as well. Already have her two sons.
We really had not planned on breeding anything, but apparently Wade had other plans.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2009, 10:01 pm

Going for the count down. I have my pink blanket washed and ready to hang for good luck on the 31st... bounce
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 10:38 am

Post a pic of the big Momma!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 11:43 am

lol! My horses have been in the barn for weeks now with the freeze we have going on. My camera doesn't work in the barn.. UGH.. I need to get out and get a cheap one that I can use inside. Basketball

I think it won't be long now. Got my pink blanket hanging pray
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 1:43 pm

Alright! Put up some lights! No Excuses we want to see this foal as a new born! We are going to have to chip in and get you a camera that works inside! Hee Hee
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2009, 10:18 pm

lol! I have enough lights to light up a mall in my barn. The camera I have is just too smart for me to use and it doesn't work there. I have thought about just finding a cheap one. I know those work great.. scratch

I think we will be seeing the bun in the oven with in the next week.. I have my pink blanket hanging now.. pray queen
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2010, 10:04 pm

I hung up that pink blanket and guess what scratch Some time during the night last night it happened... Found it this morning. Up, dry, nursing and the cord was already dry. Wasn't there when I went to bed scratch

Time is flying and it's won't be long now 2agj7vd

Yes it's a filly.. FILLIES RULE... cheering kitty doggie
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 10:20 am

IT????????????? What do you mean IT??????????????????? Well, that is NOT enough information! Love the color, Im not a mostly white paint person.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 3:05 pm

OMG, She's Beautiful!! Congrats on the healthy girl. The pink blanket must of worked.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 3:54 pm

Beautiful cheers

cake

Just love paints
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 4:40 pm

We expect photos of ((( IT ))) Often! Since you are the only one with a Foal.. You have to indulge us..
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 10:24 pm

JJJ I didn't say IT.. lol! It's a dang filly and she has color.. queen
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2010, 10:26 pm

Very Happy Color in the paint world means WHITE... Shocked Goodness have to help these people from Kentucky all the time.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 10:59 am

I Was looking at HER did not see the wording below.. Well, if I were to purchase a paint, it would not be one with a bunch of white, That is why I prefer the markings of you baby girl, enough white to be paint. And I dont like the white behind the eyes. You baby girl is good sized and has just the right amount of white for me. Love to find them up nursing and ready for the world. No Fuss and Mom did all the work! Woo Hoo... Congrats on pink, Im getting my pink bows out in the spring and see it will work for me! Pretty in Pink! cheering
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2010, 9:35 pm

lol! pray Get those bows dusted off.. She has just the right amount of white on her. And, it's the same on both sides. So, when the judge looks at her they will see the same horse.. cheers

She does have the white that runs off her face on the other side. She has two blue eys and the one on the side with the white has the eye liner.

I couldn't get them out today. I am changing jobs and will be working and training for the next 3 weeks. 7 days a week. I am going to be Pooped.. Sleep

Next one I hope will be here at the end of Jan.. I might need to give her castor oil and take her for a bumpy ride.. horse

I will hang my pink blanket on her door and pray for a little white. She has just got to give some up.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
bluetide

bluetide

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 12:53 pm

She's really pretty! Looking forward to updated pics.
A couple of my mares are getting fairly large. I still have 4 months to wait too!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 12:29 pm

Four months is a long time to wait.. What do you have coming? I have one more that I hope to see at the end of this month. pray
Back to top Go down
bluetide

bluetide

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 8:23 pm

Bluejay wrote:
Four months is a long time to wait.. What do you have coming? I have one more that I hope to see at the end of this month. pray

We have 4 foals due in the spring. They are Appaloosas. I posted some pics of them and some of my other horses in the gallery section but here are more recent pics of my broodmares. All but one (the first) are currently wintering on our Dallas grass pasture so they are all fairly dirty in these pics. They are due April and May. You don't have much longer til the end of the month!!!!

Time is flying and it's won't be long now Dj025crp Time is flying and it's won't be long now 3028crpr600

Time is flying and it's won't be long now 3029crpr600 Time is flying and it's won't be long now 3030crpr2600
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 10:43 pm

i LOVE APPY'S cheering This is what we started with. The color is do much fun.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 10:23 am

Do you have photos of the foals Sires?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is flying and it's won't be long now   Time is flying and it's won't be long now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time is flying and it's won't be long now
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next