Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yellow colt in Texas

Go down 
+5
7cedars
shazgeoff
Triple J Quarter Horses
emma&slim09
Kidd Kuhlmann
9 posters
AuthorMessage
B2

Yellow colt in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 1:10 pm

Seabiscuit finally had her foal a few nights ago, 12:45am nice little yellow colt sired by Kids Finest Celebrite and out of my sisters yellow mare. I am very glad the foal watch is over and I can sleep all night

Yellow colt in Texas 100_1162

Got some mud on his forehead in this one, typical boy
Yellow colt in Texas 100_1172
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 1:12 pm

He's a cutie! How past due was she?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
B2

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 1:14 pm

She was right about on time, but she gave me signs of foaling for a good 2 weeks. My friend Mary told me she always goes 2 weeks early so I guess technically she was 2 weeks overdue from her other foals.
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 1:17 pm

He's adorable.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 1:18 pm

Frustrating mares!!! I think they enjoy keeping us on our toes!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 2:57 pm

cheers Yeah, And he's Yellow! Posty too. Cute Cute. One to spoil!
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 3:28 pm

awww he adorable.congrats:sunny:
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 5:27 pm

Boy, Tara, he's a good looking little tooter! I bet your sister's tickeled pink!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 6:48 pm

aww a cute little yellow donkey! glad your wait is over! cheers
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 7:29 pm

He's a looker! Wink

What are your sister's plans for him? rabbit
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 8:01 pm

She asked me the day he was born if I thought he was stud material I said umm ahhh lets wait quite awhile before you even think about that LOL

Not sure what she will do with him now, I know I have asked her to pick them up as soon as possible. I am keeping myself from getting attached to him and foals make you fall in love with them Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 8:30 pm

They ARE rather evil that way.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 8:47 pm

Nice colt. leggy little guy.. He is very cute.... I bet you are already attached..... alien Dancing cherry santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2007, 1:46 pm

king Cute Little Prince, Just call him GONE, Far Away, Or Your work, Anything to keep from getting attached. Those big eyes just melt your heart. Crying or Very sad Just look forward to your next project! Think happy thoughts sunny
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2007, 1:57 pm

When I opened the sac as he was coming out and cleared his mouth and held his head up out of the sac and fluids he started nickering. I named him Nicky the nickerer Very Happy

I will find out tomorrow morning if Miracles mom will be ready to breed come monday, and if Mocha is doing anything at all yet. If they aren't I am looking at a foal-less 2008
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2007, 3:23 pm

OH, NO that would stink! Sad Crossing my fingers, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2007, 2:51 am

Oh Tara he is gorgeous!

From you're comments on the other forum, and his early life pictures...I see how you would have thought he was red, he sure looked red coming out of his momma..

Question here, Ive never had a pally be born here, and have never seen a "fresh" (lol) one. Do they all have a reddish look to them when they are born? or just this one?
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2007, 8:40 am

No they aren't all born that color, it is weird that a yellow foal would be born looking red though isn't it?

Miracle was not yellow at birth but more of an apricot color. They say those that are born that color are supposed to mature to a real pretty gold palomino not sure how true that is I guess I will find out.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2007, 12:13 pm

Is Mircles eye lashes the color of her body? I had someone tell me that.
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2007, 12:29 pm

I was told the same thing, look at the color of a yellow horses eyelashes and thats the color their body will be. I find that true to a point but as anyone who has these yella donkeys know they do not stay the same color even during the show season.

Right now Miracles lashes do not match her coat, they did about 5 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2007, 2:17 pm

The tips of my foals lashes are dark, the part next to his eyes are lighter, so do I have a Paint Pally! scratch Hee Hee I think he is confused confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow colt in Texas   Yellow colt in Texas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow colt in Texas
Page 1 of 1