Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General update from wet England

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

General update from wet England Empty
PostSubject: General update from wet England   General update from wet England Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2009, 4:46 pm

Hi all

Lots been going on here. My reiner should arrive this coming weekend. Im recovering from op last week(hysterectomany). Had to semi retire my other mare due to very large splints,just when my daughter was doing well with the jumping on her. Zana had these splints form when she was in foal last,they obviously not settling down. Of course with the timing its to late to put her in foal.

We have a gsd puppy weve named Bryan.

We also rescued a baby starling that weve hand reared,tried to release back into the wild but has now come back.

My Dun foal i sold that had accident in field(broke neck) but was suitable as broodmare. I sold her for next to nothing money wise and they still asked to pay monthly, guys remember now!

Well we rescued her back and the RSPCA are taking the people to court so fingers crossed on that one.

Had hard times as hubby`s job went under. Now has another job in offering phew.

Well i think thats about it
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: General update from wet England   General update from wet England Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2009, 8:35 pm

Dang, you have been busy.. WET WET WET HERE.. And the coolest weather we have had in like 50 years, So I have to say, ITS BEEN WONDERFUL... cheering Glad to here hubby is on his way to a new job, No luck here with Mine. He's still laid off.. Sad But Im putting him to work remodling the kitchen As far as the (hysterectomany) Goes, Im soooo glad I had mine done, its been 20 years now. Had the big C. plus more going on. Havent missed my monthly visits one bit! kitty
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: General update from wet England   General update from wet England Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 10:40 am

Nice to see you back. I had that surgery when I was 20. Been 33 yrs ago for me now. Never missed it either. Dancing

I thank the Lord everyday that we still have our jobs. There are so many who have lost their's and can't find work. And, this is not just going on in the US. But, every where in the world. It does sound like things are picking up very slowly and hopefully will level out at some point. pray

I bet you are excited about finally getting your new horse home. Might as well start bugging you for photo's now. fishing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General update from wet England   General update from wet England Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General update from wet England
Page 1 of 1