Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Draft Mares

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Draft Mares Empty
PostSubject: Draft Mares   Draft Mares Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 4:31 pm

I need some advice on the best place to sell 2 draft mares that have been used as recip mares.
They are open right now. Not really sure how to market them Question
I'll have prices and pics by the end of the week...just not sure where to put them...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Draft Mares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Mares   Draft Mares Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2007, 8:41 am

Oooweee, uh, maybe Dreamhorse... get on some kind of draft horse website, see if anybody has a deal where you can market them there. Goodness gracious, where'd you come up with those?
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Draft Mares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Mares   Draft Mares Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 1:31 pm

My fiancee's boss has them and doesn't know what to do with them. She asked if I could get them sold for her and of course me being me I said I'd give it my best shot! I'll be down there on Friday to get pictures of them and will get price tags at the same time. They are GREAT nurse mares and they raised beautiful babies (granted they were ET so they weren't "their" babies).
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Draft Mares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Mares   Draft Mares Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 7:34 am

I wouldn't even have a clue where to market them. If they're registered, there's some people in what, Lufkin, on 59 that have draft horses, but I can't even remember what kind at this point....Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Draft Mares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Mares   Draft Mares Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 1:16 pm

I think I may end up selling them to a stud farm that does ET...if I can get everything rolling quickly enough...ET mares just need to be healthy and able to carry babies to term and be good mamas!!! So we'll see...She may end up using them herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draft Mares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Mares   Draft Mares Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draft Mares
Page 1 of 1