Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey guys!

Go down 
+23
emma&slim09
Bucks&Blues
Sip of Rum
Kate and Paint
MissLKcee
jools
Merikle Waters
stockman
Stacey
Super Sunday
Triple J Quarter Horses
denibun
7cedars
SSFarm2
SilverBuckleHorses
PHENOMADACIOUS
Mickey
Bluejay
MrFlashyPasser
SuperLope
Kim
RoperChick
Cindy
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2007, 11:21 pm

7cedars wrote:
Glad you guys found it! Yeah! Merikle, how's the weather or do I dare ask? Got a little nippy today, in the high 30s; I know, I'm a titty baby! Yesterday it was 70 - everybody's sick; schools are closing down because of flu and strep.

LOL.. Oh its nippy there eh? LOL hows a whopping high of minus 20 degrees celcius for yah? LOL We had a wind chill yesterday that made it feel like minus 29!

Its been going up and down.. melts some, then it snows again... Rolling Eyes
Makes it real darn hard for my horses to climatize... But so glad I invested my money in blankies for all of them!

oh and Cindy, nope, no foals till the end of march... then all the way through to mid may.... So glad they aren't here yet.. I am not quite ready for it, and its too darn cold!

Soon, my girl Merikle will be poppin (she's due first), Can't wait to see a foal out of her... now that I know she's a silver bay... The last one she foaled was born chestnut with high stockings, but his mane blackened out... So I would say he was a bay... So that would prove alone that she is not simply a sorrel with flaxen mane and tail.... But enough of my blabbering....

Glad to be on the board Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 3:27 am

bounce Basketball cheers RAH GUYS JOOLS HERE
At LAST Im in.... I have made it...flower
The swim over the pond took me longer WELL I guess it would cyclops
sorry to be late ....Did I miss anything GOOD:lol!:
You Bet Ya ICON CITY coo what FUN:afro:
Thanks for the invite Y' ALL I feel in the loop...well as in the loop as I can from over here!!!
Looking forward to study lots
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:57 am

Yeah, Jools made it! cheers Okay, Jools, you have to get you a camera, start taking pictures from over there and posting. I wanna see, I wanna see!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 10:47 am

Cool Idea 7 Ceders Idea , Let us see horse show pic's. Jools, I think that would really be interesting. I think we all have in our heads a vision of what WE think it is like. Now you can set up straight.
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 11:10 am

Hey Triple J bounce
I am a bit of a dim wit with the photo thingy.... confused
I have a couple of my Mare last year...but it is on a 'normal' photo flower

Really cant get in on the computor....Maybe this season...I hope to be out doing Stuff with my riding Mare W.P.Hus & a bit of Halter & Halter with the yearling.... Suspect
I could maybe get some then...I just LOVE looking at all your Guys photos & sigs Cool Cool
What you MUST all remember is us Brits are still in fronteir(SP?) days...
Y'all would be SO shocked if you saw some of the standards!! jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
MissLKcee

MissLKcee

Number of posts : 40

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:27 pm

Hey everyone. I joined a couple days ago, but didn't come back after being confirmed until now. I barely talk on aqha forums... that forum kinda bothered me ahah... but I was MissLKcee on there too... and now I'm here! aha... I'll probably talk a bit more on this one though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:35 pm

So nice to see everybody here. Okay, we're all going to have to get together and figure out how to send Jools a digital camera! HA! She could take all sorts of pictures for us of little ole England.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:44 pm

MissLKcee wrote:
Hey everyone. I joined a couple days ago, but didn't
come back after being confirmed until now. I barely talk on aqha
forums... that forum kinda bothered me ahah... but I was MissLKcee on
there too... and now I'm here! aha... I'll probably talk a bit more on
this one though! Very Happy

Welcome aboard! We are glad to have you here! Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 12:20 am

Hey What up you guys. It Megan here with Kate and Pinto and Ally. It sure is good to have another forum home. OMG, luuuuvvvvv the smilies. I can see myself playing with there all day.lol! rabbit drunken . Well goodnight peeps.Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 3:02 pm

YAY THE WHOLE CREW IS HERE!

And I can drool over Phenom and Blue Jay's stud! tongue
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 4:20 pm

Kate and Paint wrote:
Hey What up you guys. It Megan here with Kate and Pinto and Ally. It sure is good to have another forum home. OMG, luuuuvvvvv the smilies. I can see myself playing with there all day.lol! rabbit drunken . Well goodnight peeps.Sleep

Welcome Megan!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 10:16 pm

Hey everyone! This site looks great! It makes me so happy to see that you have to get accepted and we will have mods! YES! haha wow I need to get a sig and avatar up!!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 10:23 pm

Sip of Rum wrote:
Hey everyone! This site looks great! It makes me so
happy to see that you have to get accepted and we will have mods! YES!
haha wow I need to get a sig and avatar up!!

I'm glad to see you got our invitation! It's been hard tracking people down! tongue Glad you made it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 10:30 pm

Thanks! Yeah I'm so glad I joined! I was dying not going to a horse site!! UGH! haha

cya around!! bounce lol
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 10:09 am

Glad to see you made it over, Sip of Rum. You know, I still hit AQHA on my favorites after I look at the weather for the day. It's a hard habit to change.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 12:32 pm

Glad to see more coming aboard.. The way the other went down it has been hard to find people.. The member list is still on the other forum.. It got so bad there at the end that many went in and deleted all the info about them sleves.. Been like looking for a needle in a hay stack. Sad

Love the picture of a person Little Sip...Cute.. Good idea.. Glad you are here.. cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
MrFlashyPasser

MrFlashyPasser

Number of posts : 8

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 1:25 pm

Hey guys! - Page 3 23_9_10
Back to top Go down
http://silvercharm.digitalphotochat.com/gallery
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 3:47 pm

Good morning to you too! Glad you liked the pic!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 8:22 pm

Hey ya'll! This is Candas, Bucks&Blues, from the AQHA forum. This is going to be a good place, I can already tell! No more drama!!!! All the smileys are cool cant wait to use them!

Glad to see that there are a bunch from AQHA. Well, hope to talk to all of yall soon! What a Face
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 8:56 pm

Finalllllyyyyyy, cheers you made it over! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 10:37 pm

YAY! You made it! Glad to see you here!

How is everyone finding this place? Just from old emails or what? Sorry just being nosey lol Smile
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 5:37 pm

Hello. It's Lindsey. B&B told me about this so I joined again. Nice to see some other AQHA people.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 10:19 pm

Lindsay, glad you could make it over!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 1:51 am

Lindsey cheers !!! I was wondering when you were gonna get here! Have you used any of these neat smileys? Glad to see you made it!
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 11:57 am

Hi Everyone, same name from AQHA, still BeePrettyJack! Geez, I have another new forum to learn, and ooh look at all those fun smileys, LOL. I'm easily entertained, can't ya tell? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!   Hey guys! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next