Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test Result Question?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chinquapinryder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Test Result Question? Empty
PostSubject: Test Result Question?   Test Result Question? Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 4:47 pm

just got the final reports from teh vet on m,y 4 year old and now the key is interpretting them She has high BASO levels anyone with a translation would be good and low HCT level now actually looking at the results is weakly positive for lyme disease and they say in the lyme test reults suspect Bb.

So have a call into the vet but wanted to hear from your vast knowledge your understanding of what any of those things mean.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Test Result Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Result Question?   Test Result Question? Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 10:20 pm

Any blood test results I have received shows my horses level then the normal level and it says high or low.. Some can be off a little and not matter.. Others are criticle.. Such as a colt I have that muscle emzymes are 20-500 normal range and his was around 800,000..
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses

Test Result Question?
Page 1 of 1