Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT

Go down 
+17
SSFarm2
BeePrettyJack
QHorse163
Cindy
SuperLope
Merikle Waters
stockman
AQHA/OLF
PHENOMADACIOUS
denibun
shazgeoff
jools
Lynn M.
Bluejay
Bucks&Blues
7cedars
Triple J Quarter Horses
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 6:53 pm

He is a cutie cherry That 7C is gonna have liver colt now.. lol! bounce Basketball cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 7:43 pm

I should be so lucky, Bluejay! HA! The girls always have to go... the boys have a tendency to stay around a lot longer, plus I'd rather show a stud colt any day versus a mare!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 8:09 pm

Goodness.. I like the girls.. lol! My boy is the easiest horse I have ever shown though.. Dancing
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 12:51 am

Bluejay said,"Goodness.. I like the girls.." AMEN! Darn ole boys.
Give me a YELLA Filly any day! Cha Ching!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 9:13 am

At my place, all the girls that are born, leave. The colts linger...give me a liver chestnut colt with a little hoo-hah, and I'm set to go! HA! I like dealing with the boys way more than the girls....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 4:50 pm

WOW nice baby, Congrats TJ.

Also Congrats go to all the other new moms. I have been so busy lately I have not had time to catch up here. I am trying to get horses ready for
a show in Lexington Va. in April. Anyone going to it?

sunny
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 7:12 pm

Aww Congrats hes soo cute!! Of course aren't all babies?!? I want one! haha jk, I could never do it at my age. Good luck with him, he's pretty handsome!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 11:45 pm

SSFarm2, I saw Lexington, And I thought OH, Ill run and meet her. Then I saw the VA. And thougt shoot I thought you meant Lexington, KY.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2007, 3:33 pm

Cool horse there hi triple J Quarter horses your colt has a nice body.he is going to very tall and he is going to be muscle.bounce and a nice halter horse
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2007, 3:38 pm

it was danielle who wrote that
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 12:26 pm

Up-dated photos. He is 12/14 days old here. Hes rotten!
New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Smside
New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Smbut10New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Sm
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 12:32 pm

SSFarm2

Where are baby pics?? She looks Palomino. Who was she out of?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 8:44 pm

New Pics today.
New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 MVC-026E Now if I can just hang on to this ear! Poor Moms..
New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 MVC-003E
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2007, 1:02 pm

Nice updates.. He is really growing.. bounce

I have a man from Kentucky looking at one of my colts.. He said there seems to be an alfalfa shortage there.. Is that true? I do not know what part of Kentucky he is in.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2007, 2:14 pm

We had to much rain. It either got rained on or couldn't be cut due to the rain. Wonder where he is? Long way to haul a baby. Guess I should have asked if it is a foal. Not a bad trip for a yearling. We were mowing twice a week. The yard and pastures went wild. The grass hays did ok, it was the leafy hays that just couldn't get dry. The humid weather would follow the rains back to to moisture on the hay.
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2007, 3:39 pm

We've got alfalfa but ours that is usually really leafy is rather stemmy t his year.
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2007, 4:32 pm

SSFARM,
im pretty sure Ill be at the LEX show. We usualy hit up most of the VQHA shows since my moms house is 15 minutes from the grounds Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2007, 10:25 pm

In Oregon we never even think about hay or Alfalfa until summer. It rains so much here. That is why we are so green and pretty... bounce

We do have many diferent types of country here. In Eastern and Central Oregon it is dryer so they get it done in May or June. In the area I am in they never cut before the 4th of July.. Rolling Eyes

The colt is a yearling. I took these the other day and the rain started pouring down. You can see he is thrilled about it.. lol! lol!

Camera was gettin wet so we stopped... This is a Super colt. He is grandson to Sir Cool Skip and Little Town. NICE BOY. cheers He is NN and has the dun factor. cherry

New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 2vvntl4

New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 4c1hks2

New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 3yz1gtj
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2007, 9:45 am

affraid That is a very nice yearling!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2007, 10:49 am

And he said Women, Its raining! I have enough sense to get in out of the rain! Wink He's nice. Dun factored to boot. cheers We have IBHA shows here. If he purchases him, I will be sure to look him up at the IBHA/PHBA show. Maybe he will be there. We combine the dates. We share the judges and Place where the show is held. Its cheeper that way. The shows are seperate, just a cheaper way of doing things to keep the costs down.
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2007, 1:36 pm

WOW BLUEJAY! He looks like an awesome boy! I'm sure you'll have no problemo selling that guy! Wink
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2007, 7:36 am

Bluejay, super nice colt there! Flashy little tooters, isn't he! WOW!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2007, 12:28 pm

lol! lol! He is an Oregonian and does not like the rain... He is a little wound up too since he is fed well and not having to think much. He is a thinker.. study

I have spent hours emailing back and forth with this man. I know he really likes this colt. He used to show years ago and has been out of it for a long time. He has two grandkids who want to show horses so he is looking for them. Nice grandpa.. Cool I wish he would just do it.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2007, 1:39 pm

Well, Tucker had a baby boy, a little back. Bless his heart, we weren't home when he foaled and he became cast. He has had some serious problems because of it. He is a sorrel with 2 hind socks, a star, snip and snip. GOBs of Meds, Legs wrapping, doctoring. The whole mess. Won't be posting any pics for a while. He had to have help getting up every 2 hours, its just been so hard for the little guy.

But, about the same time, Tucker had a Filly, born, She was 42 inches Tall!
He dam is 14'2. Oh my goodness don't know where she stuffed all that filly, had to be in every nick and cranny! Im going to get pics of her this week end, went over there and the darn camera battery was dead!
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2007, 1:45 pm

Sorry about your little guy - stinks when they aren't 100%

Can't wait to see pics of your little girlie though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT   New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Born in Kentucky YELLA COLT
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next