Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while Empty
PostSubject: Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while   Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2007, 1:24 am

These pictures are from about a month ago. But I never showed them.

Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1603

Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1604

"Get me outta here"
Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1607

I love his tail
Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1608

I started to do his mane then gave up on it
Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1613

Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1614

Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1619

Took him across the street to the big field to let him graze more.
Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1622

Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1626

Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1643

Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1654

My new favorite pic
Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1668

Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1670

And now Emma. SHE HAS GROWN. I was giving her a bath today and I am shocked at how big she's getting. She is HUGE. She's not such a baby anymore. Sad She's so much bigger than in these pictures now. Her front end is now evening out a bit too. Hehehe I can't wait till I can ride her.

That's my friend holding her in the pictures.
Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1602

Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1601

Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while HPIM1597

I'll get new pictures sometime this week hopefully. It's finally starting to dry up out here but we might have more rain this week. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while   Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2007, 11:35 pm

Holy Moley! I measured Emma tonight and she's inbetween 14 and 14.1hh and 14.1 and 14.2 at the hip. The last time I measured her she was in between 13.2 and 13.3. I also weight taped her and she weighs nearly 765 pounds and isn't even 18 months old yet! The last time I did that she was around 650. I'm gonna do this other way to find out how much she weighs that is more accurate. I just didn't have anything to measure in inches with. I'm just shocked at how big she's getting.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while   Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2007, 9:42 am

She is so cute... and he's such a goober! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while   Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2007, 11:33 am

Growing like a weed! flower

Oh I need your greys tail only from where the black stops and down, Thats all! Hee Hee alien
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while   Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2007, 12:45 pm

cheering They look like someones best friend to me ily

Cutie pies riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while   Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2007, 4:32 pm

Slim is a major goober and a snot head. I was about ready to kill him last night. Well not really I could never do that but you get what I mean. He was such a butthead last night. I rode him and he decided he was gonna test me cause he new I didn't have much control over him with the snaffle in his mouth. So he decided to buck a little bit. I worked him and settled him down. Then I was just standing at the fence and he sat down spun around and took off in the arena like a mad man and would not listen to me for anything. He's been layed up in his stall for a while so was a bit hot, but he knows better than to buck and act a fool like that. So I made him do something that he actually would. Then I got off of him and lunged the snot out of him. He was acting an idiot and lost his footing and almost fell down. But he played it off like nothing happened.

And Emma's the royal princess

It's like him and Emma switched minds on me. Normally it's her I've gotta use the stud chain on but nope not last night she was a perfect little angel. lol

Oh and Triple J Quarter Horses, no way am I giving up Slim's tail. LOL I have worked way to hard on that sucker. Even though I have slacked off these past couple weeks because of the rain and he's ripped his tail bag to shreds. But nope I would never get rid of his tail. Hehehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while   Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven't seen Slim and Emma in a while
Page 1 of 1