Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics **

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** Empty
PostSubject: BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics **   BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 5:10 pm

haha My ankles are going to be dead by the end of this weekend! (Can they nerve people? I would be the first to volunteer scratch )

anyways:

The horse show I am managing and being secretary for is tomorrow. We don't have a lot of entries but it will be good for our first show. We set up the trail and jumper courses today -- I could have a career in floral design if I do say so myself! Laughing I'm definately going to take pics tomorrow!

After the show tomorrow I have to go to the barn and get Miss Molly all prettied up for our show on Sunday (not AQHA) ! And if she rubs her bands she's getting her butt washed! :moon2: (that's her least favourite thing in the world!) haha

so I'll talk to you guys Sunday night or Monday!

Last edited by on July 9th 2007, 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics **   BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 5:47 pm

Yay! Good luck and have lots of fun! i can't wait to see lots of pics!!
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics **   BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 7:13 pm

Good luck and I sure hope it is cooler there than it is in Illinois!!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

PostSubject: Re: BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics **   BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 8:47 pm

gosh I wish! 90 on Sunday with humidity Shocked haha just hope no thunderstorms!

thanks for the luck!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

PostSubject: Re: BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics **   BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2007, 11:07 am

Saturday:

Our show was awesome! I was worried the week of the show becuase we didn't have a lot of entries but sooo many people showed up the day of the show! It was great! -- we made $1300+ in profit! cheers

Sunday:
The show was disappointing. It was outdoors and Molly was a snot. HAHA I took her in a halter class and she reared up and spooked at some mini-ponies affraid Then In SMS she was very good but she stepped out of her pivot and we got 4th.

HMS: Rail work was okay but she started to spook at the secretaries booth on one side of the ring Rolling Eyes gahh so I ended up going two hands and I got her to leg yield over to it (if it was a dressage show we soo would have won!) then we lined up and another "pop pattern" Twisted Evil I rode really well I just felt like a princess haha but Molly picked up the wrong lead so we did a pretty fly lead change lol (I was back to one hand at this point) and I got 6th! lol I was so surprised there was 10 people in the class! and I still managed to place! Laughing

WP: Her jog and lope were amazing! I could tell the judge loved her but she kept spooking at the booth Embarassed and then at the walk she kept trying to pick up the lope and was anticipating like a mad women! Here's the kicker we got 4th! ahahah cheering

Trail: Molly was like--- where are all the poles? she did the rope gate fine but the lope-overs (there were two of them Laughing ) were like 8 strides apart and she broke. and she didn't put her head down and "look" at the bridge and she forgot how to steer while backing up. But other than that ... lol! I don't know the placing yet becuase we left it was soooo hot.

And I saw the judge in the bathroom (I had to pee so bad and I had chaps and pants and tucked in shirts Suspect blahh) but anyway the judge said I had great poise and I should be proud of the way I handled myself! I really took that to heart and I needed that I was feeling pretty bad -- new favorite judge lol! And some guy came up to me and told me i should have won the HMS (I don't even thnk I should have placed lol!)

I hope she'll be good for regionals we leave tomorrow!

Pictures:

the trail course I designed:

BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0610

BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0611

BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0607

BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0606

BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0600

some of The jumper course (I did the flowers Very Happy ) :

BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0596

BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0597

our school's halflinger Knick-Knack in the box:
BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0655

A cutie mini in showmanship:
BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0623

A scary rooster that was in the trail course in the morning:
BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0632

my friend and I hard at work in the secretary's booth:
BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0601

The little horse Cupid that has a heart on her head. (She's a Breyer model) She lives at the farm where we held our show -- she's such a cutie!
BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0659

SUNDAY:

SMS:
BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0669

BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0668

we need to work on our set-up lol!

BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0665

Trail -- am I riding a Giraffe?

BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** IMG_0671

Those are the only pics my mom got -- enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics **   BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2007, 9:56 pm

Sounds like you had a great time, and you did awsome! You need to think better of yourself..sounds like it to me! haha Your horse is a cutie pie and she looks so big! congrats and thanks for the pics!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics **   BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2007, 11:36 am

Loved the trail class! Super nice pics. She was thrilled to be in SMS wasnt she! Hee Hee Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

PostSubject: Re: BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics **   BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2007, 5:41 pm

lol that "up close" picture! lmao I was like mom what were you thinking but that was Molly being a priss and not wanting to set-up (she likes to have her feet so that they are touching each other Rolling Eyes )

Thanks TripleJ and Sip!
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics **   BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2007, 9:27 pm

You guys look great, and I LOVE the rooster! I love chickens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics **   BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics ** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUSY WEEKEND! **Results** Pics **
Page 1 of 1