Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!*

Go down 
+2
Cindy
All Hot Chocolate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
All Hot Chocolate

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!* Empty
PostSubject: Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!*   Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!* Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2007, 8:02 pm

okay so Sunday I headed out to the fair to show, and we stalled with shiela [baymare from the old foumrs]. it was so much fun!!okay guys. we got back about an hour ago, and the first thing i did was EAT. we got back at 8:30 and i hadn't eaten since 7 @ the hotel. over all parker was really good, except my pleasure classes, but he did very good so i was happyyyyy and ohhh my, phew, shiela is one handful. haha. she is so funnnnnnny and hilarious and sweet and totally fun to be around and troy is hilarious too. and mr. justin's a sweat heart. <3 duh duh. haha

okay so i'm going to do this day by day. i know its only 2 days lol.
sunday; we get there at about 2ish. find out we can't get in to stalls untill after SIX. there was a HUGE hunterjumper show there and it went way late. so finally we start to bathe/band at like 9. so miss shiela bands for me, and OH my gawsh. it was perfect. seriosuly. omg. perfect. haha while she is banding [at like midnight] some person has a radio blaring so we are singing to the top of our lungs.. haha it was soooo much fun!! Very Happy

so i get to my hotel room about 1 am. so mom bathes first. NO HOTT WATER. so we take freezing cold showers. then we turn the heat on cause we're freezing, and then the flippin fire alarm goes off 4 times. so we call front desk and they say its cause it has to get the dust off. omg. so i get like 4 hours of sleep

monday morning; so we get there, and parker "sprung" a shoe, where its to the side. so our farrior can miraculiously get there, and fix it. so then we start to get ready for halter.. no biggie. goes normal. i do halter, win out of like 9 [yay. my pleasure ponie is quite the halter horse, lol] and go in for g/r, and i'm in there with BRANDON armwood, very very very nice horse. so i'm like duhh hes getting grand. so they call me out, and there was alot of hroses so i thought "ohhh okay, i'm "excused/got the gate" so i walk on back. so i go back for SMS [about 1 1/2 hours later] and mr. eric YELLS across the HUGE pen, "theres taht girl" and i'm like whaaaaaat? so come to find out I was GRAND.. they were calling me for grand, not to be excused lol. so i get this big pretty trophy and neck sash.

SMS:i have good runs, i trip and about fall on my face both times.. that cost be the class both times, lol. but 2 3rds and 2 4ths. happy with parker.

pleasure..ohhh my. some idiot rides parkers but for like 3 hours. she would NOT pass. so FINALLY i GLARE at her [over my shoulder] so she finally goes around. now, parker isn't easily upset, but when he finally does, you can most definately tell, haha. ANNNNND it takes him about 45 minutes to settle down. so while loping he starts bucking and kicking and everything. so both wp classes are blown trying to calm him down. NP in both.

hms. i won! yay. in the 14-18 i won, and 2 2nds in hte NY. parker was a goooood boy for me. i had great patterns both times.

trail. we had a tough pattern, it had tight jog throughs with poles/serpintines so yah that was ugly. then uber small box. again ugly. so i get 2 3rds and 2 4ths. i was veryyyy happy with my last trail run, he improved 100% from the first time, i was soo happy comming out of the pen. i think everyone knew how happy i was cause every one clapped for me. haha

over all i got like 3 points, very happy. i saw some old friends which was greaaaat, and some new ones i just made. omg john and lauren are hilarious.

i led for highpoint, but i get "the call" tomorrow to find out if i won.. ohhhh my.. very nervous!!!!

and of course, here are pictures!

https://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=13741&l=afbda&id=589403942

<3 jordan and parker
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!*   Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!* Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2007, 9:35 pm

Congrats! Looks like you had a blast! BTW, I personally love the HOT PINK! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!*   Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!* Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2007, 11:46 am

You go Girl! Congrats! cheers
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!*   Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!* Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2007, 2:04 pm

CONGRATS!!!!! cheering
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!*   Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!* Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2007, 3:04 pm

way to go Jordan!!!

cheers

congrats! cool trophy! cute pics!
Back to top Go down
All Hot Chocolate

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!*   Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!* Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2007, 5:12 pm

thanks guys! i am finally recouperated, haha.

meg; you might find the trail pattern "Interesting". it had a "V" shaped back up shute, a jog through that was kinda like this;
____
| * |
| | |
| * |
______|
| * |
|
_______
sides all the way throuhg

but it was all very tight. and the box was used with 4' poles. it was TINEY. evey one was complaining.

and with the box, you walked half in, and then side passed 3 ways around, so you sidepassed the |_| part. very hard.
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!*   Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!* Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2007, 6:38 pm

wow!!

haha that is tight! and confusing! Parker's a champ!!

scratch

crazy course!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!*   Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!* Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2007, 3:34 pm

WAY to go.. cheering I think your guy is not thrilled about the pink tights though... lol! riding doggie
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!*   Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from the NC State fair!! *results and pics!*
Page 1 of 1