Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am sick to death of .....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

I am sick to death of ..... Empty
PostSubject: I am sick to death of .....   I am sick to death of ..... Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 9:57 am

this freaking rain!!!! Sick to death of it! Since I have holes in my danged barn shoes, I have to change socks about 4 times a day, and I'm getitng sick of it... no sense in even doing your hair, cuz you're going to get soaked anyhoos... and slipping and sliding, I've just about had enough!

Whoever keeps doing the freaking rain dance NEEDS TO STOP, or I'm going to break their freaking legs!!!!! My pastures are so gosh danged high, I don't know if I'll ever find them again - just getting flat ridiculous! Enough already!

And while I'm on the topic of "sick to death of...."

Read a post the other day on a halter forum... stupid, stupid, STUPID people... this girl asks I have a weanling, I'm feeding her Omolene 300, which is super high in protein, 4 flakes of alfalfa a day, and we walk her for 10 minutes, and see those bumps on her ankles and knees... WELL, DUH! And oh, we've got CMZ paste ordered, but.....

I'm telling you, some of these halter people are just about the most stupidiest idgits I've ever seen in my entire life! Now, I ask you, how would you feel if you were up in a stall 24/7 except for freaking 10 minutes where somebody let's you walk, oh, how nice of them, and then feeds you straight steak and candy! Now, I ask - how stupid can you be!!!!! And this filly is a paint, and ain't no way in the world will that horse be able to compete in those classes... I just kept my mouth shut...........ARGH! Tons and tons of literature, books, internet, videos... how stupid can these danged people be?????? And then they wonder how come they blow up...Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: I am sick to death of .....   I am sick to death of ..... Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 10:01 am

7c

i feel for you honest Mad its been like that over here too, lots of floods:( Sad whatever happened to summer,ive even had to rug my horses up
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: I am sick to death of .....   I am sick to death of ..... Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 10:03 am

And no, I'm not PMS'ing... already did that...and everybody still has their heads around here....the older I get, the less patience and tolerance I have for idiot people!

Okay, just thought of a funny for ya... now this is called flat don't need a horse kind of thingy... So Rick, his oldest brother, and oldest brother's stepdaughter go to the Whitesboro sale whenever it was... so stepdaughter decides to name her horse Grady. Now, you know how she came up with teh word Grady? This is the most funniest thing I've ever heard of... supposedly, the horse was a "grade horse"... and she thought "grade" was his name. When they told me that, I started laughing so hard, I liked to have fell out of the golfcart.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: I am sick to death of .....   I am sick to death of ..... Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 10:12 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I am sick to death of .....   I am sick to death of ..... Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 11:07 am

lol! Well, Grady sounds OK. riding

I hope someone on the other halter list get this person straight on the feeding of that foal. They will kill it for sure.. You already know the story of what happened to the our boarder when I was at your place.. No

The CMZ paste does work.. However, if they do not change that feed out nothing will help.. affraid

I am doing the stop raining dance for you. Worked here and we are finally getting some nice sun shine.. cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: I am sick to death of .....   I am sick to death of ..... Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 11:56 am

HA! Well, tell ya the rest of the story on "Grady"... come to find out, he's doublebred Impressive, ugly, narrow, long-headed Fred... that's what I called him.....Fred...

And that danged horse is super smart... he knows when there's a rider on him that doesn't have a clue! I figure he'll be back over here in a week or two... him and Trent get along real well, but ya know... my son has his mom's temper... no tolerance for stupid.... poor child!

Oh, heck, gotta tell ya another funny....so I get this call from Trent yesterday - remember he works with my vet... Mom, a dog bit me, you need to come up here.. Is it real bad? Well, you just need to come up here. Well, are you bleeding? No. Oh, my GAWD. I said, well, what's Randall (the vet) say? Well, he thinks you need to come up here...

So I go up there, and I already know the deal, I'm putting on freaking clothes and having to drive to the clinic for nothing - I just know it... so I see Trent, Amber's already there giving him the sympathy thingy, he's got like 5 marks on his cheek... the first thing I ask him is... well, how's the dog? Whatcha mean the dog? I said, well, is he still alive? (Remember I know my son's temper)... Well, Mom, he won't be tomorrow. I said, well, does he have rabies? Nope. I said, you're fine... About then, vet's wife comes out, oh, Sheila, I'm so sorry... I said, oh, my GAWD, get Randall to doctor him up, he's fine... he needs some battle scars anyway... so I go in there, Randall's about to have a fit... tells me he doesn't think it needs stitches, goes through all this big rig a ma row... and I say, look, just treat him like he's one of yours... doctor him up, give him some antibiotics and whatever... he's fine! Well, I just wanted to make sure you were okay with this... uh, yeah! I said, my GAWD, Randall, you know how I am with the hroses... do ya think I'm different with the kids? He said, yeah, that's why I was concerned... HA! He asks... well, am I supposed to treat him like one of your halter horses you're showing or a broodmare? I said a broodmare... he says, okay, got it!

Plus, you know how guys like to brag about their scars...and it's not even going to scar...I told Trent, duh, child, don't you know any dog that's hurting, you cover it's freaking head? No.... well, I betcha ya do now!

Kinda like that story when we had ice... uh, Mom, I was slipping all over the road by that bridge... well, son, did you have your 4 wheel drive in? I get this real stupid look... I said, oh, my GAWD, are you kidding me... whatcha think that danged thing is for?????

Kids... I swear, if they make it to 20, it'll be a blooming miracle!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: I am sick to death of .....   I am sick to death of ..... Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 12:18 pm

this freaking rain!!!! Sick to death of it! Since I have holes in my danged barn shoes, I have to change socks about 4 times a day, and I'm getitng sick of it...

Send it my Way! ily
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: I am sick to death of .....   I am sick to death of ..... Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 12:38 pm

Well, I would, but if I go out there and do the send the rain dance to Kay, I might not be holding my tongue right, and somebody misconstrues it, and it starts raining again....

HA!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I am sick to death of .....   I am sick to death of ..... Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2007, 1:21 pm

I agree STOP THE RAIN ALREADY!!!!! It is coming down HARD here non stop! YUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sick to death of .....   I am sick to death of ..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am sick to death of .....
Page 1 of 1