Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Triple J-more show info for you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Triple J-more show info for you Empty
PostSubject: Triple J-more show info for you   Triple J-more show info for you Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2007, 3:05 pm

Triple J - I just found out that there is a fun type show on Hwy 60 West in Owensboro on July1, August 12, and September 9. Proceeds benefit the therapeutic riding program that goes on there. It is where Cowboys of Kentucky used to be. There are only 20 classes and it's only $3.00/class. It would be good, cheap experience for your young horses. They have halter and sms, walk/jog, WP, and gaming classes.

Denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-more show info for you   Triple J-more show info for you Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2007, 4:35 pm

Thanks thats great, I will inform some folks! Thanks for thinking of me.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-more show info for you   Triple J-more show info for you Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2007, 9:14 am

mbs Ive dropped a few notices off about the shows, what time does it start do you know???
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-more show info for you   Triple J-more show info for you Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2007, 9:42 am

Gates open at 11 am. Show starts @ 1 pm. Proceeds benefit Young Riders 4h club. Concessions benefit Dream Riders therapeutic riding program.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-more show info for you   Triple J-more show info for you Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2007, 1:27 pm

Do you know if theres payback or awards? Ive been Asked that.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-more show info for you   Triple J-more show info for you Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2007, 1:36 pm

Do you know who the judge it?? Lord, these folks ask a bunch of questions! scratch
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-more show info for you   Triple J-more show info for you Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2007, 11:41 am

Have a phone number on this show, Ive got emails asking for it.
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-more show info for you   Triple J-more show info for you Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2007, 11:46 am

I think the only awards for this show are ribbons since it's really just a fun show to raise money for a 4h club. The contact people are Mike Peacock @270-929-6659 or Joan Hayden 270-281-4765.

Also, Spencer County is having a similar show on July 6th. It's a Friday night--starts @6:30 pm. I do know that Sue Muncie (sp) is judging that one.

Denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-more show info for you   Triple J-more show info for you Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2007, 9:43 am

Girl Girl you are on top of things! cheers Hip hip WHoRaY! cheers

I tell some of my contacts, about you sending me these shows and they say tell her to keep the info coming. Very Happy

Im working on a deal on a mare now to show in pleasure, We will see, not holding by breath until I get the video. pale Then maybe Id see you and smiles more!

Maybe If I were back to riding, It would help my weight. pig Walking isnt getting it.

Last edited by on June 28th 2007, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-more show info for you   Triple J-more show info for you Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2007, 10:58 am

I don't wanna talk about weight Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-more show info for you   Triple J-more show info for you Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2007, 11:20 pm

Hey...

my mom has been bugging me about finding out when some of the fair shows are in Kentucky...

you lovely gals know of any?
thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-more show info for you   Triple J-more show info for you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triple J-more show info for you
Page 1 of 1