Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Triple J-Ohio Co Show info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Triple J-Ohio Co Show info Empty
PostSubject: Triple J-Ohio Co Show info   Triple J-Ohio Co Show info Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2007, 1:43 pm

I picked up a flyer at Rural King for a show on July 21, 2007 @ 4 pm at the Ohio County Park. We will be in Gatlinburg and won't be able to go, but it is a show to benefit Ohio County's 4H horse club. Each class is only $2. They have halter, walk trot, pleasure and the rest are games. It's really a just for fun show, but if you're just looking to get a horse exposed to the chaos of a show, it was great for that last year. It was packed there last year. If you want more info just email me denise@surecarenurse.com

Also, it looks like Vanderburgh Co 4H is having their open show @ 11 on Saturday the 14th and there is an open show at the Warrick County Saddle Club in Boonville on April 28. I have the entire summer's tristate horsemen's calendar. Like I said, just email me if you're interested.

Denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-Ohio Co Show info   Triple J-Ohio Co Show info Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2007, 11:18 am

Thank you, keep me informed. Maybe we can meet at one of the shows, email if you go to one.
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-Ohio Co Show info   Triple J-Ohio Co Show info Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2007, 12:07 pm

will do. RAchel was asking me if we could reschedule our vacation so she could go to Ohio County. She had a blast there last year. I told her there would be plenty other shows and I didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-Ohio Co Show info   Triple J-Ohio Co Show info Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 11:32 am

Keep me informed! Your a great sorce of information! Thanks sooo Much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple J-Ohio Co Show info   Triple J-Ohio Co Show info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triple J-Ohio Co Show info
Page 1 of 1