Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slim lunging pictures/video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Slim lunging pictures/video Empty
PostSubject: Slim lunging pictures/video   Slim lunging pictures/video Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2007, 11:43 pm

I went to the barn yesterday to clean Emma's stall. After I cleaned her stall I lunged Slim for a good 20 minutes or so. He was being a total butthead.
You'll see it in the video. It was hard to work the video camera, lunge line and the whip all at once so it's not that good. With the way he was acting in the video he got a good workout afterwards. lol

And yes! Those are my hot pink sport boots and bell boots on Slim. A true gelding can wear pink. LOL

The video
https://www.youtube.com/v/JCzeG4HwbiU

It's hard to hold the whip and lunge line in the same hand and take pictures with the other. With a horse that hasn't been out in a while and wants to run and play.
Slim lunging pictures/video HPIM1892

Slim lunging pictures/video HPIM1891

Slim lunging pictures/video HPIM1889

Look at that extension
Slim lunging pictures/video HPIM1890
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Slim lunging pictures/video   Slim lunging pictures/video Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 12:03 am

That last pic is so cool!! Cool I must say he looks good in pink. haha.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Slim lunging pictures/video   Slim lunging pictures/video Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 12:10 am

I like the last pic too... you should try and take some dressage lessons with him with an extended trot like that..
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Slim lunging pictures/video   Slim lunging pictures/video Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 12:49 am

I would love to take lessons of any sort but I don't have the money. I have been trying to work with him getting to move like that under saddle but he is sometimes quite the lazy one and doesn't like to move out. Rolling Eyes I haven't been able to ride in forever though with this dang rain!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slim lunging pictures/video   Slim lunging pictures/video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slim lunging pictures/video
Page 1 of 1