Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Late Birth day to Kid,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Happy Late Birth day to Kid, Empty
PostSubject: Happy Late Birth day to Kid,   Happy Late Birth day to Kid, Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 9:38 am

Ok, Shelia, You do the hummmm This time.. Hee hee

cake

Dancing Happy Late Birthday to Kid, Dancing Happy Late Birthday to Kid, Dancing Happpppy Birthdayyyyy to Kid. Dancing Happy Birthday toooo Youuuuuuu.... Dancing And many Mooooorrrreeee.. Dancing

Shelia, are you singing along!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Happy Late Birth day to Kid,   Happy Late Birth day to Kid, Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 9:51 am

Yes, I sung along....I'll tell him you said Happy Birthday! HA!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Happy Late Birth day to Kid,   Happy Late Birth day to Kid, Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 12:35 pm

Lordy Lordy, Are we a pair or what! Im soooo Laughing at myself, See I thought your were talking about KIDD on here, I didn't want to leave her out, even if I were late, soooo I talking human and your talking horse.
We will get it right everyone, Honest.......riding
Laughing jocolor clown Laughing lol! Laughing tongue Laughing Shocked Laughing scratch Rolling Eyes Very Happy Surprised Razz
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Happy Late Birth day to Kid,   Happy Late Birth day to Kid, Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 12:59 pm

lol! You kids crack me up! HA! My B-day isn't until November...thank goodness cheering

Hehehe...Only thing coming up to celebrate is my wedding in a couple of weeks! June 23....I won't be around for a week - but I promise to take lots of pictures of Costa Rica cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Late Birth day to Kid,   Happy Late Birth day to Kid, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Late Birth day to Kid,
Page 1 of 1