Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

Go down 
+3
shazgeoff
Triple J Quarter Horses
Bucks&Blues
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2008, 11:38 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Thanksgivingbear

May your tummies be full and your naps be peaceful. Dont forget to watch the Cowboys game!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2008, 11:48 pm

Yes, Have a Happy Safe Thanksgiving I have counted my blessings, God Bless.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 6:31 am

Happy thanksgiving to you all. cheers
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 11:30 am

Yuppers! Happy Turkey Day everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 9:46 pm

UM, did anyone besides my self eat too much.. scratch

There were 30 people at my mother's house. My kids and all my grand children. What a rat race.. It was fun though... Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 11:25 am

Tuesday, before Thanksgiving, Work T-Day Dinner
Wensday, Friends over T-Day Dinner
Thursday, Drove 5 hours to have TDay Dinner with my Brothers
Friday Drove home
Saturday, Kirts Family T-Day Dinner
Sunday, ate one meal all day!

Ate to much which Day! pale Lord have Mercy! Laughing
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 11:42 am

I am dieting this year and that is no fun on Thanksgiving. I did pretty good though considering we had 4 days of eating!!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 11:52 am

What kind of diet and is it working? I d like one that a person can follow with out thinking your being starved.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 9:21 pm

It is so weird to think y'all just had thanksgiving... but then again Im canadian.

My sister in law has this soup diet thinger, and she swears by it. Ill see if I can get it for you TJ if you're interested Smile

And me, doing whatever the heck I do? Have lost a total of 35 lbs since early July. Pretty proud of myself... but to be completely happy, I got some more to lose Very Happy
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2008, 10:12 am

Triple J Quarter Horses wrote:
What kind of diet and is it working? I d like one that a person can follow with out thinking your being starved.

I don't think there is any such diet Kay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2008, 11:56 am

35lbs! Grrrr tongue Congrats cheers HOW! scratch

Soup huh? That is interesting! I guess its like a liquid diet.

Alright Denibum, What one are you trying?
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2008, 12:11 pm

I'm just trying to eat less and I've been exercising every day between 45 and 90 minutes. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2008, 12:23 pm

Lord, Girl where do you come up with the time! Thats what I need more hours in a day!
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2008, 2:35 pm

Well, the YMCA in Owensboro opens at 5:30 am. If I can't make it there, I usually end up on the elliptical in my basement at 9 or 10 at night.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2008, 9:39 pm

Thanks TJ, I have been working hard lol. Watching every morsel I put into my body... Including switching to diet pepsi to get my pop fix LOL.

Its hard though, because you do have to realize that life is short and you gotta live it well. Yet still try to be healthy without making yourself feel as if you're starved and unhappy.

When I was working out every day, I was very upset with the results as it made me gain muscle mass. So I quit lol, however even working with the horses and working at my one job cleaning a barn has been enough daily excersize.

I will ask the sister in law to give me the stuff for the soup diet. She said she used it to drop 3 sizes in 2 weeks to fit into a bride maids dress. You never know right? May work for ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 1:48 am

Girl I just need to be 12 years younger! Ya like that is going to happen! Hee Hee. Ill be curious about the soup!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!   Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!
Page 1 of 1