Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oooh...Good sale in September...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Oooh...Good sale in September... Empty
PostSubject: Oooh...Good sale in September...   Oooh...Good sale in September... Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 1:30 am

Tallent Quarter Horses is having their sale in September! 3 months from now, and thats 3 months to long!

They are the place that stands Kids Classic Style, Statutory, and Golden Gunslinger when he was alive. From what I heard, there are some awesome buys out there!

7Cedars, are you going??
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Oooh...Good sale in September...   Oooh...Good sale in September... Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 8:43 am

No, but I've heard about 'em. I think one of 'em last year, a mare I think it was went for $20,000 plus. If I go, I'll find something I just absolutely have to have...so I don't go... HA!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Oooh...Good sale in September...   Oooh...Good sale in September... Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 8:47 am

I don't know, I might bebop up there! September, huh... so long as it's not on a Friday, ya know... football.

I'd like to put some horses in that gosh-darned sale, I know that! Are you going?
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Oooh...Good sale in September...   Oooh...Good sale in September... Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 11:17 am

B&B, just talked to Will Woods and he's going to be taking up some horses for that sale, and he's been the last two years, so I might just bebop up there. Okay, no checkbook, no trailer, no nothing... but if you come, you bring yours... just in case, Okay? HA!... in case I need to pick mine up at your house... HA!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Oooh...Good sale in September...   Oooh...Good sale in September... Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 1:31 pm

Im definately going. Im taking the biggest truck and trailer, and as many checkbooks as I can!

Maybe my dream mare will be there again. Favors, was her name, and I wanted her so bad I could taste it.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Oooh...Good sale in September...   Oooh...Good sale in September... Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 4:26 pm

If we can make it, we'll be there and I'll meet you up there. I personally want to see what they're selling for...

Have you got the date on that thing yet?
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Oooh...Good sale in September...   Oooh...Good sale in September... Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 6:01 pm

Its the 22nd and 23rd or the 21st and 22nd, I will double check. I saw the add in the journal too. Last year an embryo from Golden Gunslinger went for $20,000.Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oooh...Good sale in September...   Oooh...Good sale in September... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oooh...Good sale in September...
Page 1 of 1