Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive   Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 3:10 pm

Hello, I have a friend who is looking for a daughter of Western Impressive. If you know of any for sale please let me know. She has a stallion out of him and would like to find a mare from him too.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive   Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 4:02 pm

there are 2 granddaughters one in CA one in NY on dreamhorse ad #s 9814194 1009105 if I have no pts tonight I will search the web for ya....
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive   Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2007, 4:11 pm

Thanks that would be great. She wants a daughter and the mare has to be only registered Quarter horse. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive   Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2007, 4:15 am

here is a weird bred little girl granddaughter again it doesn't seem people are selling daughters.... but this pally is sure cute and what a chunk sorry it is on the other side of the US
http://horsetopia.horse-for-sale.org/classifieds/ad197307
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive   Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2007, 5:26 pm

Someone posted on PleasureHorse.com selling a red roan daughter of Western Impressive. I'll see if I can find you an email or something.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive   Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 12:27 am

That would be great!!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive   Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2007, 6:28 pm

Here you go:

Quote :
Pat, email address perdue@core.com

Tell your friend good luck!
Molly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive   Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Daughter of Western Impressive
Page 1 of 1