Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GRADE I GRAHAM PAINT FUTURITY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-04-25

GRADE I GRAHAM PAINT FUTURITY Empty
PostSubject: GRADE I GRAHAM PAINT FUTURITY   GRADE I GRAHAM PAINT FUTURITY Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 4:36 pm

To be run Saturday June 2.

9th (10:01)

350 Yards | Open | 2 Year Olds Futurity | Purse: $214,338

Prg. # PP Horse Jockey Trainer Wt. Claim $ Equip. Med. ML
1 1 Oh Brother Tex Muntz K Ward Grant 122 12-1
2 2 Chicks Lacerta Payne L D Hester Sammy K 122 L 5-1
3 3 Tia Wanna Baldillez R Parum Brandon 122 L 15-1
4 4 Step Aside Fellas Smith C R Anderson J D 122 L 20-1
5 5 Sm Country Snowman Carter G R Jr Mullins Sparky J 122 L 4-5
6 6 Jax Thomas Brooks R D Charette Stacy C 122 L 20-1
7 7 Biker Chick Thompson S H Jr Parum Brandon 122 L 8-1
8 8 Unsual Suspect Hobbie J R Willis Eddie D 122 L 10-1
9 9 Flashin the Boys Ernst B L Skimbo James R 122 L 30-1
10 10 Solid Cowboy Wilson R R Hoskins Bill 122 FTL 30-1

courtesy of www.drf.com
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: GRADE I GRAHAM PAINT FUTURITY   GRADE I GRAHAM PAINT FUTURITY Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 4:48 pm

SM COUNTRY SNOWMAN and CHICKS LACERTA are both undefeated and both have won a futurity and they have the two fastest qualifying times.
Back to top Go down
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: GRADE I GRAHAM PAINT FUTURITY   GRADE I GRAHAM PAINT FUTURITY Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2007, 3:35 am

COURTESY OF STALLIONESEARCH.COM

Sm Country Snowman Dominates Again With Graham Paint Futurity

SM Country Snowman and G.R. Carter easily
take the Graham Paint Futurity.

— JUNE 2, 2007—The last Saturday of the American Quarter Horse/Mixed Breed Season at Remington Park featured three stakes races with no winner more impressive than SM Country Snowman in the $214,338 Graham Paint Futurity.
The talented 2-year-old red roan Paint won his fifth straight race and second futurity of the season, roaring home by 1-3/4 lengths to win the Graham Paint Futurity. Owned by the Rafter SM Ranch of Wagoner, Okla. and trained by Sparky Mullins, leading jockey G.R. Carter was aboard for the score which took just :17.565 over 350 yards on a fast track.

The time is a new Paint horse record for 350 yards at Remington Park as SM Country Snowman shaved .019 seconds off the mark set in 2005 by Got Country Grip, another undefeated Paint racing star and the sport’s two-time World Champion.

SM Country Snowman was his usual impressive self despite finding a less than perfect start under Carter.

“He was good in the (starting) gate but he broke in just a little bit. He bumped off the horse (Step Aside Fellas) to the inside of him,” Carter noted. “I had him gathered up and then he just ran away from them like he is capable of doing. He is a special horse to run as fast as he did after not having a perfect start.”

The heavy 1-9 wagering favorite, SM Country Snowman came thru for his backers and paid $2.20 to win, $2.40 to place and $2.10 to show. Biker Chick managed the runner-up position and paid $7.40 to place and $4.80 to show. Solid Cowboy was third and paid $12.40 to show.

In winning his fifth race from as many starts this season, SM Country Snomwan picked up a check for $81,452. An Oklahoma-bred colt by Country Quick Dash from the Judys Lineage mare Western Lineage, SM Country Snowman adds the Graham Paint Futurity to his win earlier this season in the American Paint Classic. Overall he has earned $131,805.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRADE I GRAHAM PAINT FUTURITY   GRADE I GRAHAM PAINT FUTURITY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRADE I GRAHAM PAINT FUTURITY
Page 1 of 1