Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a quick hello

Go down 
+4
Bluejay
QHorse163
Admin
REINING CHICK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: a quick hello   a quick hello Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 8:44 pm

hey everyone just saying a fast hello. im in a lot of pain. surgery went well. i had colon surgery friday the 18th. which went very well no cancer. but had some fishers removed. its very painfull. i can hardly sit here. so im just saying hello. and that im doing some what ok. im on a lot of pain meds.
The skin cancer surgery is june 7th. im not looking forward to it. but if i can handle this colon surgery then i can handle this skin cancer surgery.
anyways hi guys and girls hope things are well. riding
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-07

a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick hello   a quick hello Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 8:46 pm

Get well soon. We miss you! We'll all keep you in our thoughts and prayers and be wishing you a speedy recovery. pray
Back to top Go down
https://horses.editboard.com
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick hello   a quick hello Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 9:35 pm

I hope you recover quickly! I'll be thinking of you!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick hello   a quick hello Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 10:39 pm

Good luck and I hope you get to feeling better soon. Sorry you have to fo throught this. pray
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick hello   a quick hello Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 11:25 pm

Hope your feeling better soon! Usually the pain is worse at first and then it either subsides or you get used to it! Just take it easy and keep taking those meds. It'll get better. I'll be praying for you.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick hello   a quick hello Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 11:55 pm

Aww, sounds like you're in a lot of pain. I hope you can feel better soon and hope your next surgery goes well!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick hello   a quick hello Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2007, 8:52 am

Boy, I'm sorry you're in so much pain, but glad you updated us! That way, we can keep thinking of you and have you in our prayers! Sending you tons of X's and O's, and hope you feel better!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick hello   a quick hello Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2007, 10:52 am

RC: I had colon surgery a few years ago, I know it's no fun, so if you need to talk or email, I'll be here: aqha711@yahoo.com
I hope your next surgery is uneventful, and I'll be praying for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick hello   a quick hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a quick hello
Page 1 of 1