Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ruidoso Futurity Trials

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ljb

ljb

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Ruidoso Futurity Trials Empty
PostSubject: Ruidoso Futurity Trials   Ruidoso Futurity Trials Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 7:10 pm

I see that they have 16 trials, with 160 head total in the futurity trials for Friday's opening day at Ruidoso for the Ruidoso Futurity... Is anyone planning on going?? I'm stuck out in CA, and I'm hoping they will be showing them on TVG so I don't have to watch them on the computer all day... They start at 11:30 mtn time....
Back to top Go down
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Ruidoso Futurity Trials   Ruidoso Futurity Trials Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 7:26 pm

Sorry LJB, we must have been typing at about the same time. Wasn't trying to upstage you. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ljb

ljb

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Ruidoso Futurity Trials   Ruidoso Futurity Trials Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 9:36 pm

don't worry about it, i'll see if we can delete this topic and move it all to the same one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruidoso Futurity Trials   Ruidoso Futurity Trials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruidoso Futurity Trials
Page 1 of 1