Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For those of you in the Dallas area

Go down 
+3
emma&slim09
stockman
Cindy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

For those of you in the Dallas area Empty
PostSubject: For those of you in the Dallas area   For those of you in the Dallas area Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 3:04 pm

Check out this house for sale! It's a friend of mine's neighbor! GEESH! I wish!
http://champdor.ebby.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: For those of you in the Dallas area   For those of you in the Dallas area Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 6:31 pm

Wow, that's some place!!! I watched the video with the owner describing the house and I couldn't even hate her, she seemed so nice LOL!!! Couldn't find the price though, darn it, so I guess I'll never know if it's in my price range!!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: For those of you in the Dallas area   For those of you in the Dallas area Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 6:37 pm

WOW!!! Shocked That place is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: For those of you in the Dallas area   For those of you in the Dallas area Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 6:55 pm

Wow-- not my style, give me a log cabin in the country! riding

Here is the price: $59,550,000.00 affraid
I saw it when I was looking at the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: For those of you in the Dallas area   For those of you in the Dallas area Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 7:39 pm

HUM.. 48,000 square feet. Seems just a tad big for me. I liked the pool house... cheering

One really big problem with this place is there is no BARN scratch

GASP No

And, I agee with Stockman the lady that owns it seems just like us. No way to hate her.. One thing is for sure she has exceptional taste. looks like a ton of house work to me.. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: For those of you in the Dallas area   For those of you in the Dallas area Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2007, 7:48 pm

HOLY MOLLEY That's alot of money. No way on earth would I ever be able to afford that. I liked the house it was beautiful but just a bit too big for me. I like big houses but not that big. I'd probably wind up lost. LOL And I agree why is there no barn? LOL
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: For those of you in the Dallas area   For those of you in the Dallas area Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2007, 1:37 am

Ahem, yall didnt know that was my house?? If I was there it would be like the Clampits moved to Dallas! Lol, just kidding, were not that bad!

That is one extravagant home. I would definately be creeped out at night in that big thing. Too many doors and walkways to get lost in. I would need a GPS tracking system attached to me at all times! It is so nice I would be afraid to sit anywhere cause the horse poop from my boots might get on the $80,000 rugs!

It looks like there is more than enough property to build a barn or 3, and pastures too.

All I can say is WOW.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: For those of you in the Dallas area   For those of you in the Dallas area Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2007, 1:40 am

I'm thinking remodel??? A couple of bedrooms can turn into horse stalls and the pool is now the new water trough. On rainy days the "kids" can hang out in the sitting area with all the windows! Laughing What about the ballroom? HMMM....
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: For those of you in the Dallas area   For those of you in the Dallas area Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2007, 2:01 am

Im thinking throw a little sand in the ballroom and BAM, theres the indoor arena!

Maybe the indoor pool can be the water excercise area?
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: For those of you in the Dallas area   For those of you in the Dallas area Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2007, 8:21 am

Now if it only had a couple of show barns, a covered arena, and about 200 acres, well, we could just write the check... GAWD!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: For those of you in the Dallas area   For those of you in the Dallas area Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2007, 11:57 pm

Bucks&Blues wrote:
Im thinking throw a little sand in the ballroom and BAM, theres the indoor arena!

Maybe the indoor pool can be the water excercise area?

Now that sounds like a plan! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of you in the Dallas area   For those of you in the Dallas area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of you in the Dallas area
Page 1 of 1