Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS

Go down 
+2
stockman
Mare
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Empty
PostSubject: BUCKSKIN CONGRESS   BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2007, 7:41 pm

JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU ARE GONNA BE AT THE BUCKSKIN CONGRESS? I THINK I'M GONNA GO WATCH AND DROOL. OH ITS AN EXCUSE TO GET OUT OF TOWN AND HAVE SOME FUN.
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUCKSKIN CONGRESS   BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2007, 8:45 am

Where and when is it?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUCKSKIN CONGRESS   BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2007, 9:25 am

Tuckers Sister Won it,

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Smsister She was a yearling here.
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUCKSKIN CONGRESS   BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2007, 4:47 pm

Ive always wanted to take my buckskin gelding in the western pleasure classes. But there arent too many buckskin shows around here. Do you have to qualify or is it like the paint world?
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUCKSKIN CONGRESS   BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 12:00 am

I wish I could go, but I am actually pretty sure we're going to take Scotch to the Buckskin worlds in CO in the yearling open colt halter class... If anyone goes, could you take come pictures of the class for me? I'd really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUCKSKIN CONGRESS   BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 10:00 am

Its in June I believe around the 21st in Caldwell Idaho. I don't think you have to qualify. I just wanna go see all those Beautiful Buckskins.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUCKSKIN CONGRESS   BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2007, 9:32 am

You dont have to Qualify.. You need to go, take a camera and give us the low down.
Back to top Go down
passion4palos

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-20

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUCKSKIN CONGRESS   BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 9:04 am

I am hoping to take a filly to the Buckskin World in Denver. I would be happy to take pics of your colt, Silverbuckle, just let me know his name and when he is showing.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUCKSKIN CONGRESS   BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2007, 11:44 am

passion4palos wrote:
I am hoping to take a filly to the Buckskin World in Denver. I would be happy to take pics of your colt, Silverbuckle, just let me know his name and when he is showing.

So are we changing our name to Passion 4 IBHA now??? Very Happy Do we get to see photos of this new filly? Lets see them! Cool
Back to top Go down
passion4palos

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-20

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUCKSKIN CONGRESS   BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2007, 9:16 am

Triple J, you have been talking to Sheila, haven't you! LOL. She has been saying the same thing! It is taking me forever it seems to get this filly bought-waiting on the vet check now. As soon as it's legal, I will post some pics. I still love my palomino's though.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUCKSKIN CONGRESS   BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2007, 10:46 am

Hee Hee, great minds think alike, silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUCKSKIN CONGRESS   BUCKSKIN CONGRESS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUCKSKIN CONGRESS
Page 1 of 1