Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Justin, Other week end stakes races??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbey Phillips

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Justin,  Other week end stakes races?? Empty
PostSubject: Justin, Other week end stakes races??   Justin,  Other week end stakes races?? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 2:43 pm

Going to college is almost a full time job, so I was wondering if you needed some help posting the stakes races?? There are some people who have joined lately who would most likely be honored to help you if you would like.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Justin, Other week end stakes races??   Justin,  Other week end stakes races?? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 2:54 pm

Haha, please do so cheers . I just put some races up to help get the conversations going.
Back to top Go down
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Posting stakes races   Justin,  Other week end stakes races?? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 5:10 pm

I'll be more than glad to help any way I can..............just let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbey Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Justin, Other week end stakes races??   Justin,  Other week end stakes races?? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 10:00 am

John Woodrum does a great job of posting upcoming trials and then the finals results on another forum, but I have also seen Andy Gooding and Tracy Swan do the same thing.
So, maybe Andy, Tracy and Smokey could all help Justin out and maybe each take a different set of tracks so no has to try and handle them all. I would be glad to try and help, too, but as most of you know I'm not very computer literate and I would actually have to type in letter by letter anything needed.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin, Other week end stakes races??   Justin,  Other week end stakes races?? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2007, 2:32 pm

Does anybody know how they are doing the Heritage trials this year. Is it
gonna be the same as last year, or the overall top 10 times?
Back to top Go down
Bobbey Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Justin, Other week end stakes races??   Justin,  Other week end stakes races?? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2007, 4:00 pm

There will be 2 days of trials for the Heritage Place Futurity, 9 trials will be held both days on 5/11 & 5/12. The fastest 5 times of each day will go the finals.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin, Other week end stakes races??   Justin,  Other week end stakes races?? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2007, 4:20 pm

Thanks Bobbey, do ya'll think that's the best way to do it? Cause last year I thought a lot of good horses ran on the second day but didn't get in. I guess its fair in case of weather changes and all, but why couldn't they run them all on one day. I'm not criticizing anybody or anything but I'd hate to have a horse with a really fast time and not qualify.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin, Other week end stakes races??   Justin,  Other week end stakes races?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin, Other week end stakes races??
Page 1 of 1