Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT

Go down 
+3
Lynn M.
QHorse163
Mare
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT Empty
PostSubject: LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT   LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 12:37 am

The sheep come around alot but this time it was nine rams with no ewes around. Maybe all the girls kicked them out.

https://2img.net/h/i129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/mare_jack/sheep07005.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/mare_jack/sheep07009.jpg

The Llama wasnt about to let them into his pasture
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT   LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 1:38 am

I hope this isn't a stupid question... but are they wild sheep or did they escape from pasture? lol.

I love the picture with the llama. He looks like he's ready to start something! haha.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT   LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 1:46 am

great pics...
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT   LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 3:36 am

Wow when I forget some of you guys really live out in the middle of nowhere!! That looks like really nice land.
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT   LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 8:52 am

WOW thats crazy very cool though
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT   LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 10:03 am

Thats not a crazy question. They are wild Big Horn Sheep. Last summer they hauled about twenty out to take to Utah. I put a salt block out for them so they always stop by for a visit.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT   LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 10:30 am

That is just so cool! Trent and Rick would've been running around grabbing guns... boy, that sure does look like mountain lion country! WHEW!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT   LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 11:27 am

Great shots there Mare.. I have heard that Lama's are the ultimate watch dog and can be down right vicous protecting their property.. doggie

What fun to be able to see that right in your back yard.. cheering Must be like living in the Descovery chanel. Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT   LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 8:21 pm

Mare wrote:
Thats not a crazy question. They are wild Big Horn Sheep. Last summer they hauled about twenty out to take to Utah. I put a salt block out for them so they always stop by for a visit.

That is so neat! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT   LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK WHAT CAME TO VISIT
Page 1 of 1