Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jazz's pics - the beginning

Go down 
+3
QHorse163
denibun
7cedars
7 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Jazz's pics - the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Jazz's pics - the beginning   Jazz's pics - the beginning Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 12:15 am

Got her 2 weeks before Christmas, haven't touched her since I got her, tomorrow she starts, too. I see some tightening up in the neck, of course, will take it real easy with her on work-outs - never started out with something quite this big before, and maybe change up her feed... she needs more femininity... and truthfully I don't know if I can get that with all this bulk, but we'll see.

Jazz's pics - the beginning 5-06-07-06

Jazz's pics - the beginning 5-06-07-05

Jazz's pics - the beginning 5-06-07-03
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's pics - the beginning   Jazz's pics - the beginning Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 12:54 pm

She's pretty. I definitely wanna see her after pictures too!!!

denise
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's pics - the beginning   Jazz's pics - the beginning Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 8:24 pm

She looks good! I love that she has nice bone to her, none of those spindly little legs you see sometimes on the halter horses. Smile Good luck! She sure is a big girl!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's pics - the beginning   Jazz's pics - the beginning Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 9:05 pm

pig

lol, you know I kid Razz
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's pics - the beginning   Jazz's pics - the beginning Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 10:19 am

Dont you think you should feed the poor thing. Just look at her underfed and all! icecream Just call her Ms. Tee!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's pics - the beginning   Jazz's pics - the beginning Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 11:26 am

Oh, I don't know, Kay, she might be a little lean here and there.... NOT! HA! I'm just telling ya those pictures don't do her justice... she's just super large and in charge. She's so girl, ya know. You wouldn't think anything that large would be so girly, until you hear her squeal.

Now, she's got warts, so I'm Destin'ing her all the time... about had enough of this mess. Scamp's is finally gone, though... I swear!
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's pics - the beginning   Jazz's pics - the beginning Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 11:36 am

I can't remember how old she is Shiela, but I tell ya, I think you're going to take it all when she starts doing the aged mare classes, she's got that natural bulk and the heavier look that really just wins in that deal. She does have a lot of bulk girl, and I do think it's going to be a challenge to make her look girly in the 2 & under class, but like I said, from going to the AQHA shows, I believe her strong point will be in the aged mares class. She sure is a looker, I mean, wow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's pics - the beginning   Jazz's pics - the beginning Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 4:08 pm

She is a really pretty girl, I think you are going to do really well with her!!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's pics - the beginning   Jazz's pics - the beginning Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 5:47 pm

SB> She's 2 this year
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's pics - the beginning   Jazz's pics - the beginning Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 8:06 pm

Well, we'll see. I want to try and at least get a ROM on her, at least that. My whole plan when I was looking for one in the first place was a broodmare. I've got Scamp to deal with if he doesn't get sold next year, and also Cool's filly this fall and maybe next year. I might decide to keep her - haven't decided that for sure. Course if somebody walks up to me at a show and offers me the right price, she'll be gone in a heartbeat...

I really want to breed her to Scamp, but we'll see.

And you guys want to hear something absolutely hilarious... you know how people say you have to spend mega bucks to have a filly like that... uh, this filly cost me all of $1,000! I just happened to be looking at the right place and at the right time. Got more pics of her sent to me, I called and sent a deposit for overnight... told Rick the next day we were heading to Iowa... HA!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's pics - the beginning   Jazz's pics - the beginning Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2007, 7:26 am

Yep, she's a corn-fed northern girl! cheering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's pics - the beginning   Jazz's pics - the beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jazz's pics - the beginning
Page 1 of 1