Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Pics of The Pinto

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New Pics of The Pinto Empty
PostSubject: New Pics of The Pinto   New Pics of The Pinto Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 10:19 pm

OK. So I was being a lazy butt all morning... Yea, I didnt do anything. Clifton was supposed to walk to my house and bring his Wii, but I had to run to town. So, I decided Pinto and Ally were overdue for baths. So Ally went first, then Pinto. Afterward, I cleaned Pinto up and trimmed his mane a little to straighten it out. Then I put on his sheet. I didnt tell ya'll but my parents got me this new awesome black sheet then they got it his name embroidered(sp?) on it. I turned out really nice. So I got some pics of him with it on. Them I got some pics with it off. I took a lot of conformation pics. Can anyone tell me if he is looking any better? Jus a mini confo critique. Thanks guys! sunny

Note: The first 21 pics are the ones I took today.

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/debbiemuras846?backState=prevPage%3D/ap/myAlbums.do%26state%3DalbumId%253D24580.4246.1178501584920.1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New Pics of The Pinto   New Pics of The Pinto Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 10:26 pm

He looks good! Smile I love his color. Very cool sheet, too! I haven't seen any embroidered in that spot, but I really like it!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: New Pics of The Pinto   New Pics of The Pinto Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 10:55 pm

He looks good and healthy at a good weight I like the sheet too very nice my suggestion is he needs a good hoof trim Smile otherwise he looks great. I love his color.
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

PostSubject: Re: New Pics of The Pinto   New Pics of The Pinto Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 11:20 pm

yea. farrier comes out on the 10th. thats my boy! sunny

Note: If you look at any of the old pics, the girl laying on Pinto is my bff Alisha.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: New Pics of The Pinto   New Pics of The Pinto Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 12:27 am

Looks like he's put some weight on... may need just a tad more. Some of the pics are too dark, where I can't really see... but coming along very nicely!
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: New Pics of The Pinto   New Pics of The Pinto Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 10:46 am

He's really clean! I have a pinto and a white Arab so I know how hard that is!! He really looks good. I agree he needs a hoof trim, I'm waiting on the farrier too! On your halter, if that is your show halter, you need to punch some more holes in the crownpiece or buy a smaller one, because it is way loose. With a big headed horse, you need to have the halter adjusted way up on their nose because it makes their head appear much smaller. It's a pet peeve of mine. Sometimes I just want to run around the shows and adjust everyone's halters!
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

PostSubject: Re: New Pics of The Pinto   New Pics of The Pinto Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 11:27 am

Yeah. I do need to make it a little smaller. Its a really cheap halter with fake silver, but its good enough for the little open shows that Im going to. It is REALLY hard to keep him clean. How do yall think he looks confo wise? sunny
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

PostSubject: Re: New Pics of The Pinto   New Pics of The Pinto Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 11:40 am

Yeah. I do need to make it a little smaller. Its a really cheap halter with fake silver, but its good enough for the little open shows that Im going to. It is REALLY hard to keep him clean. How do yall think he looks confo wise? sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pics of The Pinto   New Pics of The Pinto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pics of The Pinto
Page 1 of 1