Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One more thing with my project..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

One more thing with my project.. Empty
PostSubject: One more thing with my project..   One more thing with my project.. Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2007, 10:04 am

what should I have pictures of showing the differences of horses now to back a LONG time ago? I have like western pleasure and halter pics but yah... idk what else i should have?? any ideas? I have the breed that is supposidly from that time period.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: One more thing with my project..   One more thing with my project.. Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2007, 4:42 pm

Oh, maybe, the differences in breeding, say for a horse to do one particular thing versus all, more fine tuning on breeding... and those horses back then were bred to help protect the rider and attack anyone on the ground; how much it's changed to today, where then they were most beasts of burden or war horses versus now... sorry, I'm drawing just a total blank here. Maybe the change of their job now.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: One more thing with my project..   One more thing with my project.. Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2007, 8:47 pm

Thanks! Ok so I have the posters almost done. I'm printing out pictures, i have a really colorful title and borders and then the pics are going to be in b/w

umm all their horses came from arabians and i found pictures of horses that are actually FROM Greece. Greece didn't breed horses because of the poor soil and stuff i guess...

Its due tomorrow! haha
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: One more thing with my project..   One more thing with my project.. Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2007, 12:30 am

Good luck! It sounds like you are doing a good job! Smile
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: One more thing with my project..   One more thing with my project.. Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2007, 12:48 am

Well, so how goes the project? You done?

Since you're such a good photographer, put the pics on, please! I want to show Dillon want he "cooperated" on......Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: One more thing with my project..   One more thing with my project.. Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2007, 8:55 am

I finished it yesterday and believe me you DON"T want pictures, it sucks, haha its just 2 posters. It doesn't have any info on it, when I present it I will say everything I've been told lol. Umm I MIGHT be able to get pictures if my teacher gives them back but idk...there was an art show last night and I was in the school for drivers ed (passed my final btw, watch out!) and my posters were hanging on the wall for it. All that's really on it is pictures of horse breeds of that time and pictures of what they used them for.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: One more thing with my project..   One more thing with my project.. Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2007, 11:40 am

Sip, I'm just glad everything turned out all right, and I hope you get an A on it! Oh, jeesh, another one gets a driver's license... oh, Lordy! Now, don't drive that thing like you do those 4-wheelers, here now! Okay!!!!!

I'm about ready for some more of your pictures - you have an amazing talent there... when you get time!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: One more thing with my project..   One more thing with my project.. Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2007, 3:55 pm

Thanks! she told us we're not getting the projects back...sorry!

I PROMISE i won't drive like a nutso! lol

its nasty out now so no cool pictures, but as soon as it's beautiful out I'll take some!! I am getting sad seeing my camera just sitting there for a couple of weeks!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: One more thing with my project..   One more thing with my project.. Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2007, 4:43 pm

Let us know how did! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more thing with my project..   One more thing with my project.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One more thing with my project..
Page 1 of 1