Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got this in an email earlier.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

I got this in an email earlier..... Empty
PostSubject: I got this in an email earlier.....   I got this in an email earlier..... Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2007, 2:58 pm

This is an anti slaughter video, but to me it looks more like a negligence (sp?) video.

I know I am NOT against slaughter completely, but I do know I am AGAINST abuse. If you cant afford to feed and care for them completely, then sell them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DN0my5FG3g&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbulletin%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dbulletin%2Eread%26messageID%3D3378324246%26MyToken%3D65f25be6%2D5bb8%2D49b5%2Db2a

I am not trying to start a thread for arguing, cause I know we can all handle talking about caring for and feeding horses.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I got this in an email earlier.....   I got this in an email earlier..... Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2007, 3:23 pm

I'm not even going to watch it, and I agree, I'm with ya on both sides there.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I got this in an email earlier.....   I got this in an email earlier..... Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2007, 3:30 pm

I think most of those are neglect - there are some pics in
there though that I don't really get why they are there...birth defects CAN be
caused by malnutrition or lack of proper vaccination…but they can ALSO be
caused by genetics or poison (plants, feed, etc). I am also confused also by the racing photo – that
is a tragic accident more than anything…At least in my opinion, who knows what
the situation was prior to the start of the race, just saying.

Neglect and abuse are terrible…accidents are as well but
they are accidents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: I got this in an email earlier.....   I got this in an email earlier..... Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2007, 3:36 pm

It was mainly the neglect pics, where they were starved and left to die miserably. The one with the curled toes, at least thats what it looked like, that was sad too.

There was one that really stood out. It was of a horse that was dead in the city streets, with a sign sticking out of his ribs that read, "If you ban hunting, there will be more of these". Now that is just plain mean to use the poor horse to set an example.

And I do agree with Kidd, the horse fell, it happens. It is what it is, an accident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got this in an email earlier.....   I got this in an email earlier..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got this in an email earlier.....
Page 1 of 1