Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

some fun pics to share

Go down 
+4
stockman
Sip of Rum
standbytrucker
shazgeoff
8 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

some fun pics to share Empty
PostSubject: some fun pics to share   some fun pics to share Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2007, 10:58 am

her are some pics of my daughter Danielle riding and having fun with her 3 year old gelding who i broke in and now my daughter training him with guidance.pic over load im afraid.
some fun pics to share DSC00036
some fun pics to share DSC00092
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: some fun pics to share   some fun pics to share Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2007, 11:03 am

some more where she brought him home/indoors.he just loves attention and my daughter.will do anything for her bless

some fun pics to share DSC00098
some fun pics to share DSC00099
some fun pics to share DSC00102
some fun pics to share DSC00101
some fun pics to share DSC00103
some fun pics to share DSC00105
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: some fun pics to share   some fun pics to share Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2007, 11:16 am

very nice !! handsome gelding you have there, and your daughter is way to adorable.
when i was about her age, i brought my gelding into my basement and proceeded to sit on the couch and watch tv, and he just stood there checking stuff out! much to my mothers dismay as she came down with a load of laundry!

hoofprints were still in the carpet when we moved out mbs mbs
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: some fun pics to share   some fun pics to share Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2007, 11:54 am

cute pictures! My mom would kill me if i brought Cisco in the house! We live in an old farm house so he'd probably fall through the floor! haha

standby: I actually started laughing when I read that, I can just imagine... Laughing
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: some fun pics to share   some fun pics to share Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2007, 7:24 pm

Is that little Tinks? Isn't she your daughter or is that Jool's daughter who was Tinks? Anyway she's darling and she looks like she has caught the horse fever!!!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: some fun pics to share   some fun pics to share Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2007, 7:42 pm

Very cute horse and daughter! Smile It looks like they have a lot of fun together.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: some fun pics to share   some fun pics to share Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2007, 7:58 pm

Those are absolutely adorable! Aw, wish the boys were like that... too much testerone, I guess! Absolutely adorable! I'm so glad she's involved with horses.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: some fun pics to share   some fun pics to share Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2007, 10:37 pm

Cute pics! I'd be afraid to bring a horse indoors in case it went into sensory overload inside! Talk about a china shop disaster! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: some fun pics to share   some fun pics to share Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2007, 6:21 am

stockman

yes thats my daughter,danielle or she goes by tink as she is a little tink sometimes.She never stops until when she goes to bed very hyper child.

im on the lookout for an experinced reiner,must be mare.For my daughter who can then learn on and go then teach her horse the fine art.Looking over here though as i cant afford shipping.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: some fun pics to share   some fun pics to share Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2007, 10:09 pm

GREAT SHOTS.. Now, she needs to teach him to do the dishes and take out the garbage.. He sure trust her doesn't he? doggie
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: some fun pics to share   some fun pics to share Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2007, 7:15 am

well we are just going to have tp put him in training for that.Im sure he would sit on the sofa and watch Tv.Or failing that go upstairs to bed as he so lazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some fun pics to share   some fun pics to share Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some fun pics to share
Page 1 of 1