Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Foal Watch

Go down 
+4
7cedars
jools
Triple J Quarter Horses
Bluejay
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 11:57 pm

Well, its official, we have wax and it will not be long now.. This is my Mr Conclusion granddaughter bred to Tommy. Will be his second foal.. I hope it is a Filly Exclamation ... Very Happy Sad Surprised Mad Like a Star @ heaven bounce I like these little guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 1:39 am

Sleep Im going to bed. Hee Hee Guess you don't get to.. Razz

cheers My other mare is starting her bag.
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 3:42 am

cheers Like a Star @ heaven bounce Like a Star @ heaven Hey Hey wer're off again no Sleep at the wrong mo bounce Ok lets hope No she doesn't give loads of false alarms Razz ....Can't wait for snaps of proud I love you Razz Mommas Basketball bounce Basketball & babes Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Here's to ALL expectant momma's bounce sunny bounce GOOD LUCK GUYS cheers
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 10:14 am

Excellent, more pictures coming of foals! My danged mares need to hurry up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 1:01 pm

Well any news??? How are we doing???
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 5:02 pm

No change so far today:scratch:

Did get her tail braided and checking her utters for the blessed pearls...
study
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 9:45 am

BJ

Anything new today in the baby department ? scratch Make her bounce up and down. Laughing I have 4 more weeks to go for my next one. sunny
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 12:55 pm

She made it at about 6:45 this morning..

Foal Watch 2hwef6d
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 12:56 pm

Foal Watch 30m37rn
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 1:00 pm

Congrats, lots of chrome. Nice looking baby. Glad all is well with mom and baby. Foal Watch Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
B2

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 1:00 pm

Oh cute cute baby! yours OLF's and SSfarms all look like they are triplets! Nice addition BlueJay congrats
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 1:04 pm

lol! All that fancy camera equipment and I slept right through it.. Sleep

My husband came home at 6:45 and came in and woke my up asking if I knew there was a baby out there.. I said it is OK.. He went to the barn and the bag was still on her.. I through on my flannels and ran out there.. Course the first thing I did after grabbing a towel was lift that TAIL.. bounce sunny

She is nice big filly, three high white socks. I think the 4th one is still in the mare..scratch

Everyone is fine and she is spirtited.. When I cleaned her navel she was bucking..

Found out yesterday my big paly is open. Sad So this is it for us. I will get better shots of her when I can take her outside. That fancy camera I have is way to smart for me..

We will collecting Tom and breeding my older mare today. Seems there is no end to it..
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 1:06 pm

Tis the year of the red horse I guess.. I knew this one would be.. Sorrel to sorrel. I am just glad it's a filly.. I just cannot figure out what I did to make them all so mad they left off the other sock..Surprised
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 1:42 pm

See you should have been LURKN at the camera instead of Sleeping, So I have been looking forward to pics and where are they!! Hummmmmm
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 2:02 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven bounce Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Hey Bluejay Perfection a red filly Basketball R.A.H. Well Done at least Sleep the right Mamma stayed awake No LOVE the snaps Cool FABULOUS ammount of chrome tongue HAPPY FOAL SKWEEZING flower hope the Dam is cleansing well I love you Arrow CONGRATS cheers
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 3:09 pm

Hopefully, you guys had all the red horses so I can have a yella one tongue
I am trying to track down my breeder's certificate. I tried to call the stud owner and apparently she was in an abusive relationship and relocated in a hurry. If I can't find her, I can't register my baby Shocked Her name is Lisa Smith, which is kind of making it hard for me to find her. Do you know how many Lisa Smiths there are in this world? Well, I left a message on the answering machine of every Smith in the town where she lived so hopefully I can turn her up. If not, I may just see if one of the other Lisa Smiths will sign the stupid thing Wink

denise
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 4:14 pm

Beautiful filly! I swear it is the year of fillies!!! My mares better follow along with the trend! LOL

That filly is really well built! Love it!!

Oh and denibun... Thats why when i breed outside mares, we release the breeding.. So people dont have to track us down lol. Does she own any other AQHA horses currently that you could track her down from?
Back to top Go down
denibun

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 4:54 pm

Merikle Waters wrote:
Oh and denibun... Thats why when i breed outside mares, we release the breeding.. So people dont have to track us down lol. Does she own any other AQHA horses currently that you could track her down from?

I am not sure how many horses she owns, but AQHA has tried to send her some correspondence that got returned. I will find her. Don't worry. Some people call me stubborn, but I like to think of it as being determined and tenacious. Wink
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2007, 5:18 pm

lol, when it comes to papers, and a big chunk of what a horse is worth, I think everyone should be "determined and tenacious" lol.

Good for you! you find her!!!

I have had to track down 3 sets of papers and previous owners of my horses in my short life. but by-gonnit, They are all registered and in my name now!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 12:20 am

I went through this a few years ago. Call AQHA and they should have a breeding report with your mare on it. study

Unfortunatly for me the IDIOT that had the stallion that my mare was bred to did not file one. Mad Then, got ticked off at me and refused.. If the stallion owner filed one you should not have trouble getting a copy and/or you can file your registration on line.. cheers

Good Luck...
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 12:28 am

Oh man, Denibun, I hate to hear this. What Bluejay said is right, IF they filed a breeding report. I know when people pick up their mares, I go ahead and give them a breeding report, it keeps me in line as far as when I bred the mare, etc., so I can put it on the breeding report.

Even though, once I file the breeding report, AQHA will send me the breeding certificate that's pre-printed. Granted, I've had to redo a couple of those because people have lost their breeding certs., but at least I have 'em.

No way at all would I breed to a stallion that when I picked up my mare, I would insist on having the breeding certificate! Cuz I'll tell you a little secret here... you know these breeders that won't give you teh breeding certs when you pick the mare up or you've shipped, etc., the mare comes up empty, and you're supposed to get a free breeding if she's empty... well, breeder just says, I didn't breed this mare, she's not on the breeding report. Then you've got to produce copies of what you've paid, what you've been billed, etc. Then you're in a fight; the breeder has got to change the breeding report, etc.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 12:42 am

In my case I sold the mare on contract and the gal that bought her bred to this stallion. She sent the mare back because she could not pay for her bred to this horse. In the beginning there was NO PROBLEM..

So, I filed registration on line. There would not have been any problem had this IDIOT filed his breeding report. NONE!

It might work out OK for you. Just call AQHA and have them look it up for you.. Do that first. It cost me $100.00 to register on line since I had DNA for shipped semen and HYPP added to it. I ended up giving the filly to the gal who bred the mare and she got papers right away from the IDIOT.. They were friends.. Mad How sweet was that for them? The filly was NH and not papered. I had tousands in her already because she got sick..
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 2:30 pm

Adorable! I'm starting to get scared though! 3 red fillys........ I still have my fingers crossed for a yella colt! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 7:16 pm

We are rooting for Yella on yours... YEA bounce
Back to top Go down
denibun

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 10:25 am

well, I bought the mare already bred and the lady I bought her from was going to send me the breeder's certificate as soon as she got it, and she is still working on it too so hopefully it will all work out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foal Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foal Watch   Foal Watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foal Watch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next