Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1999 AQHA mare SOLD!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chinquapinryder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-02-12

1999 AQHA mare  SOLD!! Empty
PostSubject: 1999 AQHA mare SOLD!!   1999 AQHA mare  SOLD!! Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 2:16 pm

I have a 1999 chestnut AQHA mare for sale reg. name BMQS Star Fire Jet. Finished walk and jog lope needs finishing, I never got around to finishing it. My baby came ready for training and she got pushed to the back burner. Solid western has done some english but is a little short and stout for that. Does showmanship. Some chrome but not alot. Solid and smart 15.3 and around 1200 lbs. Dad was a halter horse.Respects electric loves trail riding and has been used for a few lessons. Trailers, ties, she ponies!! Excellant ponying horse ponied babies off her in the ring and down the trail no problem. You can also pony her with no problems. Will have a video in the next couple days. She is smart and wants to please. She would make a great addition to a broodmare band as she is cutting and reining bred. Approved home and will talk on price for the right home

Very Very beginner safe a 5 year old rides her without a line or anything this little girl has only been riding a couple of months but we all trust Star to keep her safe and secure.

$4000 or BO

Email for pictures and more info.

Last edited by on January 5th 2008, 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
chinquapinryder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-02-12

1999 AQHA mare  SOLD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1999 AQHA mare SOLD!!   1999 AQHA mare  SOLD!! Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2007, 10:10 pm

Bumping up. Really want her to sell. We love her but winter is coming and she needs a new family.
Back to top Go down

1999 AQHA mare SOLD!!
Page 1 of 1