Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newest farm additions!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Newest farm additions! Empty
PostSubject: Newest farm additions!   Newest farm additions! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 10:10 pm

Sorry, no pictures yet Laughing

At the place I board, there was a little filly born on Monday, and BOY is she CUTE! Big old blaze and chesnut/sorrel, with either one or two socks. I went into the barn today to introduce myself and she's so cute! Her half sister stalls next to Rudy at night (she's a yearling, cow-bred and for sale, if anyone's interested!) and has a crush on Rudy...always nickering at him Rolling Eyes

Then, the trainer brought home a yearling stud colt who is to DIE for. An own son of Sir Cool Skip, and the maternal gransire is Page Impressive. And boy, is he a looker. So, so balanced and he turned a year old last week. Anyways, he just arrived at the place, and also apparently just discovered his masculenity Shocked , so he's doing some adjusting! I was riding in the covered arena and the trainer was walking him around the arena, setting him up, calming him down, and I think I'm in love.

We'll be showing together at the QH shows this summer, I'm super excited!

Sorry for the lack of pictures, but I just had to brag: I have halter baby fever!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Newest farm additions!   Newest farm additions! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 11:51 pm

YEAH! Congrats! I can't to see the pics! LOL Course I could probably just drive over! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Newest farm additions!   Newest farm additions! Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2007, 8:25 am

Boy, you are excited... yep, must post pics... I really like Page Impressive horses - they are very defined and sure have an elegance about them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest farm additions!   Newest farm additions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest farm additions!
Page 1 of 1