Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newest Broodmare

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Newest Broodmare Empty
PostSubject: Newest Broodmare   Newest Broodmare Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 12:37 pm

My newest brood mare - I finally got pics, forgive her shaggy coat and her crooked leg, she earned the leg the hard way!
Newest Broodmare A-4
Newest Broodmare B
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Newest Broodmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Broodmare   Newest Broodmare Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 1:43 pm

She cute! Pleeeaaase don't tell me she broke her leg on the track! OH... makes my knees hurt! affraid Can't wait to see some babies outta her though. geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
jools

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Newest Broodmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Broodmare   Newest Broodmare Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 7:44 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey Kid I like her Suspect Whatever is her story Question No Poor gal that looks SOME smash pale

alien Good Luck with her Dancing
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Newest Broodmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Broodmare   Newest Broodmare Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 11:54 pm

She is a tough little girl! As a weanling she got spooked and jumped a 7ft wall and broke her back left pastern. It healed so they put her in race training as a 2yo. She did GREAT! Just loved to run! In her last race she was ahead and stumbled and blew out her right knee. The jockey tried to pull her up but she wasn't having any of it!!! She didn't pull up until after the turn, Jockey and owner were ready to kill her for being so hard headed! They turned her out as there really wasn't anything to be done about it. She changed hands a few times because she is bred really well, she just has a somewhat difficult attitude...hmm, can't imagine why?!?!? I've had her since November and she has been a CHARM...well, for the most part...but we have an understanding...she likes women a lot better than men!
Just so you know though, dont feel too sorry for her, she hauls BUTT in the pasture when she gets turned out! And, she leads like a fiend! She thinks she is at the track still and she has been retired for 7years!!!! Hmph, she is one mare that LOVES to run...it is a shame she stumbled and it is a shame she was so dang stubborn and wouldn't pull up...at the same time though that stubbornness is probably what saved her!
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

Newest Broodmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Broodmare   Newest Broodmare Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 3:23 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Wow what a story Such dogged determination Suspect So you have yourself a handful right there Wink I think she is going to be good for you No If you can JUST keep her out of trouble Exclamation cat Good luck with her alien
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Newest Broodmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Broodmare   Newest Broodmare Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 9:52 am

I Just want your barn and Fences! Oh, you could throw your new mare in on the deal to sweeten the pot. You say she likes women a lot better than men! SMART TOO! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Newest Broodmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Broodmare   Newest Broodmare Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 10:15 am

Hehe, thanks about the barn and fences...I must admitt though that they aren't mine!
The farm that my fiancee works at has always been more than generous with him. We get to keep our horses there!
Right now we're building new stalls in a rickety old barn at the house we'll be living in...those won't be quite the show stalls that these are, but I like my horses to be able to hang their heads out! We should have 6 new stalls built within the next month! We'll have 2 broodmare stalls and 4 regular stalls. We are hoping to get permission to build our own paddock to match the rest just behind the barn for turn out. Just gotta clear it with the boss!
The place really is quite nice though!
I'll have to take pics once we are all settled in the new-old barn!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311

Newest Broodmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Broodmare   Newest Broodmare Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 4:15 pm

Wow what a story! She is definitely a fighter. I bet she will be a great broodmare. Smile Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newest Broodmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Broodmare   Newest Broodmare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest Broodmare
Page 1 of 1