Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RE: TripleJ...if you guys could

Go down 
+4
Mare
Bluejay
Cindy
7cedars
8 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could Empty
PostSubject: RE: TripleJ...if you guys could   RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:32 pm

can you say a prayer for TripleJ (Kay). She's not feeling real well, and I'm a little worried about her. I told her I wouldn't call her because I didn't know when she'd be resting, for her to e-mail or call me when she felt better and I haven't heard from her since yesterday.

She's probably going to ream the living snot out of me for posting this, but she'll live. Plus, she's all the way in Kentucky... not like she can pop me through the phone... HA!

But if you could, would you keep her in your thoughts and prayers, please.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: RE: TripleJ...if you guys could   RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:35 pm

You're in my prayers:
RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could 29uw1m9
Thinking of you often
With a special prayer
That God above
In His great love
Will keep you in His care.
Get Well Soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: RE: TripleJ...if you guys could   RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 1:02 pm

TripleJ, take care of yourself and get lots of rest.. Your body heals when you sleep. Let someone take care of you for a change.. Don't be stuborn about it either.. I know how Moms are.. Basketball

Don't be mad a 7C for telling us.. She can't help herself.. Wink No She's a Mom too.. sunny

I am thinking about you and yours and can't wait to see you back on and your old self again.. Take care.. We miss you.. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: RE: TripleJ...if you guys could   RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 1:42 pm

Your in my prayers, Get better soon!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: RE: TripleJ...if you guys could   RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 3:34 pm

Hope you feel better soon! Stay in bed, take some tylenol, and sweat that fever out!! Try drinking some chicken broth too, the heat and herbs always give me just a little boost when Im icky.
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: RE: TripleJ...if you guys could   RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 4:01 pm

Triple J - Hope everything is okay and you are feeling better soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: RE: TripleJ...if you guys could   RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 4:40 pm

Triple J (Kay) I really hope you begin to feel better, it is really crappy to be under the weather....

Your in my thoughts, and I am sending get well vibes all the way to Kentucky from Alberta!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: RE: TripleJ...if you guys could   RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 8:11 pm

Talked to TripleJ tonight before the vet came. She sounded so much better. I asked her if she felt better or if she was on drugs - started laughing and said she was on drugs. She's torn her shoulder muscle or something, 4-6 weeks for recovery - bummer! Not real sure how she did it, though.

But she did sound a ton better tonight. I'll call and catch up with her this weekend and post how she is, and maybe when she feels better and cause use her shoulder/arm, she'll come on and post.

I told her I put this post up, and she said that made her feel so much better that people were thinking of her.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: RE: TripleJ...if you guys could   RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2007, 11:23 am

Sounds like things are in the upward motion.. Can't wait to see her back on with us.. We miss her for sure.. Hang in there Kay.. We are all routing for you and want you back soon.. cheers bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: RE: TripleJ...if you guys could   RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 11:48 am

thanks everyone, kills me to sit at the computer, but i just have to check in every so often. one handed typing too. thanks again. this is what i get for messing and trying to doctor a foal all by myself and waiting for kirts help! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: RE: TripleJ...if you guys could   RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 11:57 am

Should put a cautionary on your e-mails and topics:

"WARNING! Woman on drugs!"

I'm picking on ya... Very Happy Shocked TripleJ said something the other day while I was talking to her on the phone, and it sounded funny, and I started laughing so hard. Told her sorry... then started laughing some more.

I do hope you start feeling better, though! Gosh-danged critters... jeesh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: TripleJ...if you guys could   RE:  TripleJ...if you guys could Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE: TripleJ...if you guys could
Page 1 of 1