Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random pictures from today

Go down 
+4
Sip of Rum
Cindy
REINING CHICK
emma&slim09
8 posters
AuthorMessage
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Random pictures from today Empty
PostSubject: Random pictures from today   Random pictures from today Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 5:25 pm

Here's some random pictures I took today. I was bored so I had fun with the camera.

This is our cat 'Biggins' he's a 2yro blue colorpoint Ragdoll.
Random pictures from today HPIM0840

Random pictures from today HPIM0839

Random pictures from today HPIM0838

This is 'Red' we never came up with a name for him. My mom said when he was born we weren't going to keep him but we all know how that goes. LOL. So we named him red because of his color.
Random pictures from today HPIM0846

Something caught his attention
Random pictures from today HPIM0865

Random pictures from today HPIM0850

This is 'Boss' we adopted him from PetSmart 3 years ago. He's 6yrs old.
Random pictures from today HPIM0841

Random pictures from today HPIM0845

Random pictures from today HPIM0844

Random pictures from today HPIM0842

Our other cat named Sambo but we call him 'Black'. I don't know whats up with our family calling cats by their color. LOL We found him on our roof.
Random pictures from today HPIM0869

Random pictures from today HPIM0876

This is our backyard. LOTS of palm trees!
Random pictures from today HPIM0870

Random pictures from today HPIM0871

Random pictures from today HPIM0874

Random pictures from today HPIM0873

Random pictures from today HPIM0878

Our Pool is dirty. We have ceramic dolphins, crabs and fish plastered on the bottom and sides of the pool.
Random pictures from today HPIM0877
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures from today   Random pictures from today Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 6:06 pm

very cool! where u located, to have palm trees? thought you lived in the east?? lol
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures from today   Random pictures from today Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 6:17 pm

I live in North Texas.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures from today   Random pictures from today Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 8:09 pm

WOW! Love the pool. I bet you make use of that on a hot North Texas day! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures from today   Random pictures from today Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 9:31 pm

OMG your cats are GORGEOUS! I love your backyard too! Makes me want to move even more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures from today   Random pictures from today Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 9:32 pm

Great photos! I love all the palm trees in your back yard. Smile And your pool is awesome!

Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures from today   Random pictures from today Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 11:06 pm

Thanks. The pool is awsome during the summer. Except for when late July/August comes and Texas is at its hottest time the pool gets luke warm and just isnt refreshing. But it's still nice to go jump in on a hot day! When we moved in 5 years ago the backyard was nothing like that. It was all overgrown with weeds and bushes. My stepdad pulled up everyone and planted all the palm trees. We had the pool resurfaced cause the bottom was rough and causing blisters so we put in the 2 dolphins, 10 crabs, and 2 seahorses and 1 angel fish on the bottom and sides. It's pretty neat when the pool isn't cloudy with dust like it is now. I'll probably start swimming again here pretty soon once this crazy weather goes away and decides to stay warm.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures from today   Random pictures from today Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 5:06 am

PALM TREES!??!??? I am SOOO jealous!!!!

All we have is crappy old trees and of course evergreens... You know, the kind that is ALWAYS green even when covered in 2 feet of snow? LOL Sad
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures from today   Random pictures from today Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2007, 10:04 am

GOOD SHOTS cheers Looks like a nice place to live. Cute kitties and dog too.. We do not have palm trees in Oregon. Lots of everygreens though.. So we are more woodsy then tropical.

Oregon has many different types of land depending on where you are.. That is one of the things I really like. We have the ocean beaches, desert, wooded and mountains.. Very different look depending on where you go.. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures from today   Random pictures from today Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 3:20 pm

You know.....Im taking Biggins, and then go for a swim while Im at it.

Biggins is very big and very cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random pictures from today   Random pictures from today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random pictures from today
Page 1 of 1