Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ratchin Spectacle

Go down 
+5
Triple J Quarter Horses
jools
Bluejay
PHENOMADACIOUS
7cedars
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
B2

Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 5:24 pm

Actually it is OLWS but I like to say OWLS darn it it makes it funnier. I guess your right on the sabino part because all of his foals have that white roaning through their hair and it gets bigger as they age.

I am hoping for a great cross between him and Miracles mom I think with her heavy frame and bulk and his pretty the foal *should* be a nice little weanling futurity foal. I may even get lucky enough to have one good enough to go to the APHA World, now that would be a dream come true. Due to where I lived at the time Specks never got his shot at the World Show. When I did have a well known paint person want to show him at the world in 1999 I had to go get myself divorced in oct of 1998....sheesh I am always a day late and a dollar short. I should have waited till after the world show LOL
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 5:30 pm

>>His half sister sure is cute! I'd LOVE to have her! lol<<

I sold her to a lady who was going to show her as an all arounder. I lost touch with her I often wonder how she is doing. I raised her from 4 months old until I sold her at 3 1/2 years old
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 5:36 pm

Tara wrote:
Actually it is OLWS but I like to say OWLS darn it it makes it funnier. I guess your right on the sabino part because all of his foals have that white roaning through their hair and it gets bigger as they age.

I am hoping for a great cross between him and Miracles mom I think with her heavy frame and bulk and his pretty the foal *should* be a nice little weanling futurity foal. I may even get lucky enough to have one good enough to go to the APHA World, now that would be a dream come true. Due to where I lived at the time Specks never got his shot at the World Show. When I did have a well known paint person want to show him at the world in 1999 I had to go get myself divorced in oct of 1998....sheesh I am always a day late and a dollar short. I should have waited till after the world show LOL

*smacks Head* Then what the heck was that lady talking about? LOL oh well, I refer to it as either one...

I dont think you would get as big of a foal as say You did with miracle, but Big momma will hopefully throw her size!

His patterning screams sabino, and unless he has white over his back or rump (its hard to tell in the pictures) then he is a frame overo. The most common overo pattern variation to carry OWLS is the frame overo... So I am glad to hear specks is tested Smile

Well, when and if you do cross him on big momma... I wanna see that baby!! lol

How about this, i will send my Pally Paint color to you, and you send me big mommas butt! LOL
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 5:41 pm

I don't know Merikle, Miracles dad is like 15.1ish she gets her height from her mom for sure. Specks is 16 hands and so is my mare so it really should be big but we all know how what we think will hjappen usually happens the opposite LOL.

Yes he is a frame overo but I like his speckled look better then the ones I think of as frame. You know those with the clear cut lines like. Thats how he got his name Specks I used to call him my little speckled egg when he was a weanling.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 6:09 pm

lol, I meant like miracles nice big bum and her width more than the height... But if Specks is that tall, the foal *should* be around that height as well... But I just hope it gets momma's width too!

I thought he looked like a frame, but the sabino comes at me right away.

I'm not a huge fan of overo's myself, but I'd rather have a sabino overo, than just an overo... I am a tobi person though...

His speckling reminds me of my filly I had in 06, she isn't nearly as obvious to being a sabino as specks, but you can see it.

Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Diamundo

Typical of Sabino's, They have "lightening strikes" up their knees and or hocks, and My filly has that along with speckling on her shoulder, and mottling under her belly... excessive facial white etc ect... So you can look for foals like mine here by specks, and you have a mild sabino. Your stud is a little over mild sabino.
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 11:21 pm

Merikle Waters wrote:

His half sister sure is cute! I'd LOVE to have her! lol

Tara, I would love to have her too. Very Happy How tall was she when you sold her?
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 11:30 pm

She was 15.2ish when I sold her. She was an in your pocket filly.
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 3:52 am

Hey Tara geek I always seem a bit out of the loop pig I thought FRAME Overo's were just that Like a Star @ heaven because they took the colour along the back & down the legs to the ground Suspect No have I got that wrong Question scratch Is Sweets a frame then Question cyclops The colour is solid along her back & goes under her belly What a Face but there is a break to white under her belly.. cat Thanks Jools Sleep
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 7:11 am

jools wrote:
Hey Tara geek I always seem a bit out of the loop pig I thought FRAME Overo's were just that Like a Star @ heaven because they took the colour along the back & down the legs to the ground Suspect No have I got that wrong Question scratch Is Sweets a frame then Question cyclops The colour is solid along her back & goes under her belly What a Face but there is a break to white under her belly.. cat Thanks Jools Sleep

No your mare and my stallion take more after the sabino pattern. Here is a link that explains the different patterns like frame sabino and splashed.
Sabino
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 8:28 am

Hey Tara Suspect Thanks Awfully for that link No I vaguely recall reading that splashed horses can have hearing problems confused have you come accross that Question As well as the lethal white test No should I test to see how many Sabino genes she has Question cyclops I DO plan to breed eventually bounce but will probably import semen from you guys accross the pond afro I will read the link some more What a Face I really find it fascinating cat monkey Thanks for taking the time to offer help alien I love you
Here in the U.K. A Clydesdale horse No UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE can have ANY affraid markings other than a small belly splash (apart from stockings) Suspect It is not considered Pedigree & WILL NOT get registered scratch Very interesting the differences Rolling Eyes THANK~YOU..... flower
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 3:56 pm

I have never heard that splash patterned paints can have hearing problems, I will have to look into that and see what I can find. I do not think you need to test your mare, you tested her for the OLWS and she is negative so your fine.

My sister has a maximum sabino filly, I never liked her LOL she has 2 blue eyes solid white head...well her whole body is basically white with a streak of reddish white washed red from her ears down her back to her tail. WAY to much white for me.

She actually is the same as that GQ Santana horse, the red isn't stand out at all it looks like someone white washed over top the little red they have. I call my sisters horse Casper and she gets mad LOL. She has her for sale right now is a 2 year old this year sired by a paint stallion named Awesome Andy.
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 4:23 pm

OOH Suspect tongue I bet I would LOVE her... bounce alien I really have a passion for mainly white Paints afro What do you think this filly would show best in Question Have you got any snaps of her geek Hey this is crazee I shouldn't be asking No Suspect
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 6:00 pm

Her name is Classys Awesome Lady she is by Awesome Andy and out of a mare I sold her who is a grand daughter of Coosa.

She is 15.3 and a 2 yr old this year, my sister wants to get her sold since she is a rider for sure and she only wants halter horses. She is wanting to get $3500 for her.

Here is a link to her weanling picture she won this futurity it was the Mid Western she is a weanling here.

http://www.harrispainthorses.com/newimages/awesomeandy/cassusawesomelady.jpg
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 3:45 am

Hey Tara I love you I really like her.. alien but I have got to be sensible affraid The quarenteen is probably gone up to say $4000 No Much as I love her I really don't have enough cash pig Please wish your Sis luck finding her a new home Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_cat monkey
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2007, 6:22 pm

Wasn't Emphasis a world champion cutting horse? A guy here in Manitoba had an own son of his that I used to ride. LOVED him. Super dispossition.
Back to top Go down
countrylov33

countrylov33

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 1:16 am

do you have a paly mare to breed him to? if not i have one for sale..lol she is golden and right now she is 2 and 14'3 hands tall her daddy is 16'1 her momma 15'2... her name is clues doubley gold she is n/n and her pedigree is on www.allbreedpedigree.com asking 2,500 for her obo might trade for a good bred paint or quarter mare, black or chestnut or bay.. just a thought if you know of any one that wants a good bred golden paly mare.. thanks..
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/view/11209778/8
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratchin Spectacle   Ratchin Spectacle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratchin Spectacle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: Classifieds :: Stallion Alley-
Jump to: