Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UHHHH!! Show rescheduled!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

UHHHH!! Show rescheduled! Empty
PostSubject: UHHHH!! Show rescheduled!   UHHHH!! Show rescheduled! Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2007, 10:21 pm

YUCK! I was Soooooo excited too! They rescheduled the show due to rain and they didn't want anyone to get stuck in the lot! clown

Anyways, it was put off for 3 more weeks.... I guess that'll give me more time to work on everything.

Hey, Laura maybe now you can come!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: UHHHH!! Show rescheduled!   UHHHH!! Show rescheduled! Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 1:11 am

They just cancelled our show too. But we are supposed to get snow! Here. In TEXAS....imagine that.
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: UHHHH!! Show rescheduled!   UHHHH!! Show rescheduled! Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 10:16 am

ahh that sucks! that happened to me last year... we were going to go to a fair show over in Kentucky and they cancelled it cuz it was "supposed" to rain and it never did... and then they rescheduled it like 2 months away and on a date that I couldn't make it to... =[ so I can understand where you're comin from Smile
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: UHHHH!! Show rescheduled!   UHHHH!! Show rescheduled! Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 10:04 pm

Well, now that today is over I am SO glad they rescheduled. IT IS FREEZING! Brrrrr

I had to blanket all the horses. They were freezing in their stalls! Poor babys don't have no hair! geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: UHHHH!! Show rescheduled!   UHHHH!! Show rescheduled! Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2007, 1:20 pm

Well, we COULD have had the show yesterday. We got a small flurry, and then it went away. It wasnt cold cold, but we have shown when it is 30 something and whipping wind.

Oh well, maybe thats the way it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: UHHHH!! Show rescheduled!   UHHHH!! Show rescheduled! Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2007, 12:03 pm

Awww, that stinks! Stupid rain Evil or Very Mad
But yeah, when's the show? Maybe I can make it then!

Poor Rudy must have frozen this weekend. I was out of town, and he's now back to being turned out in the pasture, AND he's completely slicked. Betcha his big-old-quarter-horse-behind was a tad bit cold!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UHHHH!! Show rescheduled!   UHHHH!! Show rescheduled! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UHHHH!! Show rescheduled!
Page 1 of 1