Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

East Coast CS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

East Coast CS Empty
PostSubject: East Coast CS   East Coast CS Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2007, 5:00 pm

anyone going?

my trainer is setting up the trail course with Tim so I can't show the novice but thats okay the trailer fee wold have been a lot

but I think I am just going down to groom and hang out is anyone else going?
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

East Coast CS Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Coast CS   East Coast CS Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 4:15 pm

i usally go every year and show at the East Cost, but our two halter yearlings are just not ready yet..they decided they wanted to grow grow grow and are not balanced, and my gelding, well, hes not ready yet either. and since im leaving to go to kansas,soon to steal all of Lynn M's horses, im going to stay home and save money.

however, the east coast is a huge show, and ive always had so much fun, we won a bunch of nice blankets and trophies last year!!

so have fun!!!!!!!!!and take pictures so i can live through you!! this is the first year in a long time i havnt gone!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

East Coast CS Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Coast CS   East Coast CS Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 5:34 pm

sorry you can't go but its good that your little guys are growing!

haha its not looking good for me going right now No my FFA advisor wants to hold horse judging practices all week so I don't know. I want to go but I want to do well at the horse judging comp too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

East Coast CS Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Coast CS   East Coast CS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East Coast CS
Page 1 of 1