Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

getting excited

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

getting excited Empty
PostSubject: getting excited   getting excited Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 9:11 am

cheers cheers my black horse is getting picked up by the transport company today,should be 4-6am your time.She should arrive here Sunday/Monday.Im sooooo excited,at last she arrives,in time for all the sunny weather we are having at the mo.flower flower
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

getting excited Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting excited   getting excited Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 9:59 am

CONGRATS!!! I don't know how you do it! I know I can't WAIT to get my new guys home!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

getting excited Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting excited   getting excited Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 8:13 pm

HURRAY cheers Can't wait to see those pictures when she gets there and you get to fitting on her for show and how she does over there... bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

getting excited Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting excited   getting excited Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 7:22 am

Yep, for sure, post some pictures once you get her. I'm just glad you're getting her over there... been a long wait, huh! I'm assuming they've been sending you weekly pictures of her as she's progressing. I think that filly is going to be one whale of a mare!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

getting excited Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting excited   getting excited Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 2:38 pm

YAY! I bet you're excited. Smile I know I would be going crazy, waiting that long! Good luck with her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

getting excited Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting excited   getting excited Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting excited
Page 1 of 1