Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!

Go down 
+6
7cedars
Triple J Quarter Horses
QHorse163
tinks
jools
Bluejay
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 2:14 pm

This is Kelsey she is 2 weeks old here.. She is by our stallion

Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! 2e1rvbd

Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! 30kafqq

Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! 3zc2q6q

Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! 4dhk2sj

Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! 2it56yu

Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! 2z3z1w3
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
jools

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 2:35 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven WOW a stunner Dancing Love the wide stripe kinda going around the corner Exclamation Wink Really striking

bounce That Momma is sure teaching her to SHIFT afro
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 2:48 pm

She hangs in real tight against her mommy.. That is why I had so much troubel getting shots of her alone.. She is a mommies girl for sure.. flower She will get over that pretty soon and I will have better photo opportunites with her.. She is freindly and sweet with poeple as long as mother is close.. cat clown
Back to top Go down
tinks

tinks

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 2:49 pm

hi bluejay,

Kelesy is a nice filly,she has a good turn.I like her mum,and has nice markings.afro flower Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 3:05 pm

Gorgeous! I just love her markings. Smile I am a sucker for a sorrel with some chrome!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 3:54 pm

Girl Girl, She has enough white for her brother and herself, She sure will stand out in a class.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 6:21 pm

Well, she sure is coming along nicely. Lots of chrome... I'm having a hard time keeping my eye off of mommy here, though... super nice mare there! WHEW! Woudln't mind seeing her little patooty down here in Texas.

He sure is throwing some awfully high white, isn't he? Good deal!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 10:18 pm

Aww what a cutie! I love her! Good luck, have fun!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 10:42 pm

LOL...7c she is for sale open.. She is the Mr Conclusion/Skipper W mare I told you about.. All Branded Weiscamp on the bottom side. You could ship semen on your guy and get her home bred in a few months.. lol!

Kelsey would not get away from Mom so not easy to get shots of her.. She is built like a little brick and very femine.... queen Not keeping her either....
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 11:08 pm

love that filly Bluejay your boy is sure a great producer... if I ever go halter Ill be looking you up no doubt!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 8:50 am

Bluejay wrote:
LOL...7c she is for sale open.. She is the Mr Conclusion/Skipper W mare I told you about.. All Branded Weiscamp on the bottom side. You could ship semen on your guy and get her home bred in a few months.. lol!

Kelsey would not get away from Mom so not easy to get shots of her.. She is built like a little brick and very femine.... queen Not keeping her either....

I must be slipping because I don't remember you tell me about this mare... now why the heck did you have to go and tell me that. Gosh darnit! Cool

Oregon's a long, long way....is this mare on your website?
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 10:12 am

flower wow nice filly.like the mare to.i like the fillies white,i like nice big white faces.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 12:03 pm

7C, on the old forum.. You were looking for mares bred a certain way.. I told you about her then... LOL.. You are getting old.... She is the Mr Conclusion granddaughter.. lol!

Only asking 3000.00 for her and you can ship semen from you guy and I will breed her for you. Then pick her up in 3.5 to 4 months. you could meet someone half way... Dancing

Very healthy and thick mare.. Never do much as a runny nose.. Gets along well with other horses and you can start her and your husband can heard with her... LOL. She has a natural hearding instink and moves horses around the pasture. She does not chase them just gets in behind them and moves them around.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 1:30 pm

Man she is one sharp lookin gal! I LOVE her facial markings!

So is she being sold BlueJay? I mean the filly of course lol
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 9:14 pm

Yes, she is for sale. I will not advertise her until October. I would sell her off the mare before then.. Or after she is weaned I love you
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2007, 8:26 am

She's a super nice mare, Bluejay. And nope, I can't remember that... are you joking me! Shocked

I've got to see what's going to happen with the place first. I am so ready for a show barn, I can taste it! Have some people coming and looking at it on Sunday that can sure 'nuf pay cash, so everybody keep their fingers crossed! Not looking forward to living in a trailer house again, but the end result will be worth it. This time, we get to start fresh, do it like we need it to be!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2007, 7:06 pm

Kelsey is an official AQH now. bounce She just got her papers and her name is MY SOX GONE MISSING Dancing cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!   Updated shots of Bluejays Filly..  FILLIES RULE   !!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updated shots of Bluejays Filly.. FILLIES RULE !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1