Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video)   Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video) Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 11:03 am

Since we had such a fiasco about him getting in the trailer and the owners using a tranqulizer on him, I wanted to kinda show off his new skill. We do it twice here, just to prove it's not a fluke lol. I'm going to work on just SENDING him in today, I think he likes it in there now lol.

Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video) Th_HPIM1083
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Hezadlux

Hezadlux

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video)   Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video) Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 11:39 am

Yeah.. When I got Howard it took an hour of getting him in the trailer..

Yesterday he lefted ( i sold him.) He jumped right in there trailer.. It just reminded me of that.. Never understand why people dont work with there horses..

Awesome Job Jolese.. cheering
Back to top Go down
http://dluxshowhorses.tripod.com/
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video)   Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video) Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 8:58 pm

Good Job.
Sean wanted to know what the red thing he was wearing was. When I told him it was a neck sweat, he wanted to know why we don't have any in cool colors Laughing (ours are all black).
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video)   Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video) Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 10:37 pm

Went in like a PRO.. cheering Need to get that other stuff out of the way and open that door all the way up... Good job backing out too. cheers That is a must.... Red is Cool... kitty
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video)   Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2008, 1:52 am

Thanks you guys :-) I am really proud of his progress so far, I will be really happy when I just point and he walks in, I like mine to load that way.

As far as the neck sweats, lol, I have them in red, blue, and black... I hit our local stateline tack up when they were going out of business and paid like 99 cents each for them... They're pretty fun Wink
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video)   Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video) Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 9:18 am

Good job! Remember, when you're loading a horse - DON'T LOOK BACK, just go! First time in, he was a little quick coming out, once he started coming out; second time was perfect!
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video)   Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video) Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 11:37 am

Yeah, the first time I backed him out after finally getting him loaded, he FLEW out of that thing. Since then we've been working on taking it step by step. He's doing much better though, we practice with the trailer everyday, just so when I go get him for a show it's no biggie, just like every other day he's been here. We have a show on Saturday evening actually, then an actual APHA show the following Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video)   Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copper Gets In the Trailer! (Video)
Page 1 of 1