Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check out the buns on him

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Check out the buns on him Empty
PostSubject: Check out the buns on him   Check out the buns on him Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2008, 12:26 am

This is a colt out of my mares daughter. I couldnt believe the set of buns on that fella. Shocked
The Steele grey colt www.thirdcoastranch.com
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: Check out the buns on him   Check out the buns on him Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2008, 9:30 am

It sure must of come from the sires side. I was just quite shocked. There's always hope that as he grows maybe he'll grow out of it some. But he sure reminds me of that Caribbean Kid as a foal.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Check out the buns on him   Check out the buns on him Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2008, 4:24 pm

lol he sure is cute... but sure wouldnt be the picture i'd be putting up lol. Shocked Laughing

I'd want one of him standing showing off those muscles... lol not trying/pretending to do his mom.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Check out the buns on him   Check out the buns on him Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 4:13 pm

dang!! they're huge!

merkile : click on "pictures" over on the right

but yah, i would definatly get a picture of him standing like you have with your other babies Smile
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: Check out the buns on him   Check out the buns on him Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2008, 5:47 pm

Oh he isnt mine. I just went on this Halter forum and they were talking about this big colt. I went on the web site to see him and come to find out he's out of one of my mares babies. So I was alittle shocked.
I like them beefy but I also would like them to ride and I dont see much hope in that colt being able to bend. But it will be fun to watch him grow.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Check out the buns on him   Check out the buns on him Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2008, 9:22 pm

HUM, may just be the shot. But that 3rd pic looks like some really messed up legs.. The left one anyway.. Could just be the shot.. You just never know.. scratch Looks like it's going a couple f directions.. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out the buns on him   Check out the buns on him Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out the buns on him
Page 1 of 1