Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check it out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Check it out   Check it out Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2007, 10:15 pm

what a difference 6 weeks can make!
Check it out Tydesk
Check it out 100_0560
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2007, 1:23 am

He's looking great. I see from the second picture that you're making him into a cowboy already. What did he think of Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2007, 2:16 am

there is no "making" that child into a cowboy he loves his horses (that one has only bucked him off once) and has no fear of the real ones either LOL we will be riding in no time problem is his favorite is a 2 yr old and one that is a bit broncy.

Christmas was wild we went to my sister in laws and Santa brought a stuffed horse among a zillon other toys and he ran got the horse brought it to me for safe keeping and then ran back in to the mess of presents to start opening up the goodies.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2007, 2:43 am

He sounds like my youngest. Sean got a rocking horse a few years ago and had us make sure nobody else rode it.
What size is he wearing now? My mom is taking my kids for a few days, so I'm gonna clear out their closets of too small clothes while they aren't looking.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2007, 3:50 am

18months he is a little guy Laughing
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2007, 8:10 am

He looks so happy, Lynn. I would've loved to see some pics with you guys in it, to see you beaming! I'm so happy for y'all! You definitely deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2007, 5:16 pm

Wow amazing! He is such a handsome little man! I am so happy that he found you! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2007, 5:59 pm

Such a little buck a roo.. LOL. He is so well adjusted and happy. I think that is so cool.. Christmas must have been a hoot for him. You two of course.. Children really make is so much fun.. ily
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check it out
Page 1 of 1