Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.

Go down 
+5
standbytrucker
Lynn M.
shazgeoff
denibun
Triple J Quarter Horses
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Empty
PostSubject: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 1:20 pm

Kirt went out to feed and came in and said, Youve got another palomino in the barn.. Sure enough 39 inches tall, palomino colt, light, with a star, I know I broke my rule.. Will post pics later, Had to do the foal thing, get a shower and get to work. Now, I have a filly, and Snip Snip to show!
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 1:51 pm

Hurry up and get those pics on here!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 2:07 pm

i agree hurry with the pictures. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 3:45 pm

so glad everything is working out after your loss....
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 5:46 pm

HOORAY!
i cant wait to see the little one!! congrats!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 9:25 am

Okay, we're going to have to get Kirk ramrodded into a different state and SELL, SELL, SELL! And hurry UP!!!! Get it while the getting's good!!!!HA!

On the Kentucky incentive fund thingy... how much does the breeder get?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 10:58 am

10% stallion owner, 10% Mare Owner. Shocked Yee Haw! riding
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 11:01 am

Where are the pictures???
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 11:16 am

We had to put double blankets on him last night, 20degrees and that 40 mile per hour wind. Dont know what the wind chill factor was, dont want to know! I saw where in E-Ville, they shut down the express way for a few hours, IM SO TIRED OF THIS WEATHER! affraid I could just scream! AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 2:18 pm

Congrats!!! Two Paly's and I dont have any. You can send Mr. Snip snip to my house. Pictures,pictures,pictures
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 10:02 pm

Good job.. Do you have a pink blanket? lol! Where oh where are those pics.. kitty
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2008, 10:43 am

Triple J Quarter Horses wrote:
IM SO TIRED OF THIS WEATHER! affraid I could just scream! AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Evil or Very Mad

Tell me about it. It has been a wet, cold, nasty winter. I am definitely ready for spring.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2008, 4:14 pm

denibun wrote:
Triple J Quarter Horses wrote:
IM SO TIRED OF THIS WEATHER! affraid I could just scream! AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Evil or Very Mad

Tell me about it. It has been a wet, cold, nasty winter. I am definitely ready for spring.

Dont you think this has been the LONGEST February In a very long time for us, The poor kids, are going to be in school all summer! And more RAIN, just what we need, huh? More wet stuff.
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2008, 6:09 pm

Big Congrats.........

You are doing good in the pally department.
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2008, 6:31 pm

I'm with you on the long February thing. This winter hasn't been extremely cold...I mean no sub zero temps or anything, but usually our winters have little warm spells throughout...not t his year. It seems like it's never going to end. It's been so wet and muddy too. Blake told me that I can board Cletus next year in Dec, Jan, Feb, and March...woohoo!!!! That way, we'll only have Nick at home. We won't have to take care of as much and Rachel will have an indoor to ride in. I bet she hasn't ridden 6 times this winter because it's either a mud pit in the arena or the mud pit is frozen and the ground is a mess where it's been so muddy. Come on spring time!!!!
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2008, 8:10 pm

"Come on spring time!!!!"

I Second That........... kitty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.   Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bless his heart, Tucker Did it again.
Page 1 of 1